With a world of possibilities, some wonder if she’s attempting to announce big news about her music, Blue Ivy, her fragrance line, or maybe even something political.
She posted: “Leave your footprint on 19 August 2012” at Beyonce.com. What could it mean?
Ryan Tedder, the OneRepublic frontman who’s worked with Beyoncé before, told The Boom Box in February of some songs he pitched for an upcoming album that included parenthood themes.
”The conversations about her next album literally just started and there [are] two projects happening,” he said. “All I can say is you kind of feed her the best that you have and she’s this phenomenal filter and she takes it all in.”
New music is a strong possibility.
Adding to the speculations, British pop star Conor Maynard revealed to the BBC that the singer is doing everything in her power to ensure her album doesn’t leak.
“With Beyonce, I heard that with her people they’ll make sure that there’s no one in the studio,” Maynard said. Once she’s finished recording, they move it onto a hard drive. They wipe the studio computer again and then leave.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here