With a world of possibilities, some wonder if she’s attempting to announce big news about her music, Blue Ivy, her fragrance line, or maybe even something political.
She posted: “Leave your footprint on 19 August 2012” at Beyonce.com. What could it mean?
Ryan Tedder, the OneRepublic frontman who’s worked with Beyoncé before, told The Boom Box in February of some songs he pitched for an upcoming album that included parenthood themes.
”The conversations about her next album literally just started and there [are] two projects happening,” he said. “All I can say is you kind of feed her the best that you have and she’s this phenomenal filter and she takes it all in.”
New music is a strong possibility.
Adding to the speculations, British pop star Conor Maynard revealed to the BBC that the singer is doing everything in her power to ensure her album doesn’t leak.
“With Beyonce, I heard that with her people they’ll make sure that there’s no one in the studio,” Maynard said. Once she’s finished recording, they move it onto a hard drive. They wipe the studio computer again and then leave.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here