With a world of possibilities, some wonder if she’s attempting to announce big news about her music, Blue Ivy, her fragrance line, or maybe even something political.
She posted: “Leave your footprint on 19 August 2012” at Beyonce.com. What could it mean?
Ryan Tedder, the OneRepublic frontman who’s worked with Beyoncé before, told The Boom Box in February of some songs he pitched for an upcoming album that included parenthood themes.
”The conversations about her next album literally just started and there [are] two projects happening,” he said. “All I can say is you kind of feed her the best that you have and she’s this phenomenal filter and she takes it all in.”
New music is a strong possibility.
Adding to the speculations, British pop star Conor Maynard revealed to the BBC that the singer is doing everything in her power to ensure her album doesn’t leak.
“With Beyonce, I heard that with her people they’ll make sure that there’s no one in the studio,” Maynard said. Once she’s finished recording, they move it onto a hard drive. They wipe the studio computer again and then leave.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here