With a world of possibilities, some wonder if she’s attempting to announce big news about her music, Blue Ivy, her fragrance line, or maybe even something political.
She posted: “Leave your footprint on 19 August 2012” at Beyonce.com. What could it mean?
Ryan Tedder, the OneRepublic frontman who’s worked with Beyoncé before, told The Boom Box in February of some songs he pitched for an upcoming album that included parenthood themes.
”The conversations about her next album literally just started and there [are] two projects happening,” he said. “All I can say is you kind of feed her the best that you have and she’s this phenomenal filter and she takes it all in.”
New music is a strong possibility.
Adding to the speculations, British pop star Conor Maynard revealed to the BBC that the singer is doing everything in her power to ensure her album doesn’t leak.
“With Beyonce, I heard that with her people they’ll make sure that there’s no one in the studio,” Maynard said. Once she’s finished recording, they move it onto a hard drive. They wipe the studio computer again and then leave.
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip in July 4th Wedding (Pics)
- Enter & WIN in THE GALLOWS 'Found Footage' Sweepstakes from EUR and Warner Bros. /New Line Cinema
- Trump Calls Columbian Miss Universe ‘Hypocrite’ for Keeping Crown Despite Criticism
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here