With a world of possibilities, some wonder if she’s attempting to announce big news about her music, Blue Ivy, her fragrance line, or maybe even something political.
She posted: “Leave your footprint on 19 August 2012” at Beyonce.com. What could it mean?
Ryan Tedder, the OneRepublic frontman who’s worked with Beyoncé before, told The Boom Box in February of some songs he pitched for an upcoming album that included parenthood themes.
”The conversations about her next album literally just started and there [are] two projects happening,” he said. “All I can say is you kind of feed her the best that you have and she’s this phenomenal filter and she takes it all in.”
New music is a strong possibility.
Adding to the speculations, British pop star Conor Maynard revealed to the BBC that the singer is doing everything in her power to ensure her album doesn’t leak.
“With Beyonce, I heard that with her people they’ll make sure that there’s no one in the studio,” Maynard said. Once she’s finished recording, they move it onto a hard drive. They wipe the studio computer again and then leave.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here