*Divorce hits a lot of families hard, especially when the couple that are getting divorce have been married for 20 years or more and raised their children together.
That type of break in a family unit is an ineffable pain.
But the children of Roland Davis and Lena Henderson of West Seneca, N.Y., are putting the pieces of their parents broken love back together with the exciting news of their upcoming nuptials.
That’s right! After divorcing 50 years ago, Henderson and Davis have decided to remarry and live out the rest of their years together. Both of them are 85 year-old widowers with children that are grandparents themselves. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here