*Divorce hits a lot of families hard, especially when the couple that are getting divorce have been married for 20 years or more and raised their children together.
That type of break in a family unit is an ineffable pain.
But the children of Roland Davis and Lena Henderson of West Seneca, N.Y., are putting the pieces of their parents broken love back together with the exciting news of their upcoming nuptials.
That’s right! After divorcing 50 years ago, Henderson and Davis have decided to remarry and live out the rest of their years together. Both of them are 85 year-old widowers with children that are grandparents themselves. (more…)
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here