*Divorce hits a lot of families hard, especially when the couple that are getting divorce have been married for 20 years or more and raised their children together.
That type of break in a family unit is an ineffable pain.
But the children of Roland Davis and Lena Henderson of West Seneca, N.Y., are putting the pieces of their parents broken love back together with the exciting news of their upcoming nuptials.
That’s right! After divorcing 50 years ago, Henderson and Davis have decided to remarry and live out the rest of their years together. Both of them are 85 year-old widowers with children that are grandparents themselves. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here