Footage of the heated exchange was caught on tape. At one point Gooding Jr. referred to the female bartender as racist for kicking him out of a New Orleans drinking establishment earlier this week.
Cops issued an arrest warrant for Cuba following the incident at The Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street early Tuesday morning — when the bartender said Cuba shoved her for telling him to leave the pub.
According to the bartender, Cuba was intoxicated and had gotten angry at other bar patrons for taking pictures of him … at which point, she told Cuba to get lost. That’s when she says Cuba roughed her up.
The video cuts in right after Cuba leaves the bar, and the brunette follows him into the street, telling someone to “call the cops right now.”
Cuba tells onlookers, “She’s racist. She’s racist. She doesn’t like me.” Moments later, another bystander yells, “He took a woman and he shoved her!”
But Cuba probably won’t be prosecuted — as we reported, management at The Old Absinthe House announced earlier the bartender won’t be pressing charges.
Check out the video below via TMZ.
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here