Cuba Gooding, Jr. was caught in a drunken rage again on Tuesday morning, telling the bartender that “New Orleans disowns you” as she pushed him out.
Photos show the actor having a yelling match with a brunette lady bartender outside of The Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street, after he allegedly pushed her, according to TMZ.
The bartender told police that he was being rude when he cussed at some people who attempted to take pictures of him. She tried to be nice and ask him to leave. But he got all belligerent and started going off and laying hands.
Another bar employee called 911 to report battery.
Speaking of the bartender, she doesn’t plan to pursue criminal charges against him, managers at The Old Absinthe House restaurant said Wednesday.
In a statement to The Associated Press, the French Quarter restaurant said its employee wouldn’t press the case.
“It is our understanding the employee involved in the alleged altercation has chosen to drop all charges against Mr. Cuba Gooding Jr.,” said Old Absinthe House spokeswoman Carolyn Pierce. “While we continue to investigate this matter internally, we are hopeful that this will put an end to the matter.”
“The witness indeed has indicated that she is likely to drop the charges,” said Ryan Berni, a city spokesman. “If she does, and after prosecutors review the evidence, a determination will be made as to whether to dismiss the charges.”
Berni said Gooding’s arraignment is set for Friday. It was not immediately known whether he was required to appear.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here