Premiering on Sept. 8, viewers will get an in depth look into the famous wedding planner’s behind the scenes work.
The season is going to be a blast, with various personalities, contentious brides, and of course the compromises made at the last minute.
While the regular shows don’t give audiences too much of the drama and stress of pulling off a spectacular wedding in just three weeks, this time around fans will get a taste of what he and his team does around the clock.
“I’ve truly enjoyed making past seasons of My Fair Wedding,” said David Tutera, star of the series. “But I’m really excited about the new season in which fans will get to see more of my life and most importantly, the real drama behind transforming a wedding in just three weeks.”
The new season of wedding planning and fun begins Saturday, Sept. 8 on WEtv.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here