Premiering on Sept. 8, viewers will get an in depth look into the famous wedding planner’s behind the scenes work.
The season is going to be a blast, with various personalities, contentious brides, and of course the compromises made at the last minute.
While the regular shows don’t give audiences too much of the drama and stress of pulling off a spectacular wedding in just three weeks, this time around fans will get a taste of what he and his team does around the clock.
“I’ve truly enjoyed making past seasons of My Fair Wedding,” said David Tutera, star of the series. “But I’m really excited about the new season in which fans will get to see more of my life and most importantly, the real drama behind transforming a wedding in just three weeks.”
The new season of wedding planning and fun begins Saturday, Sept. 8 on WEtv.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here