Premiering on Sept. 8, viewers will get an in depth look into the famous wedding planner’s behind the scenes work.
The season is going to be a blast, with various personalities, contentious brides, and of course the compromises made at the last minute.
While the regular shows don’t give audiences too much of the drama and stress of pulling off a spectacular wedding in just three weeks, this time around fans will get a taste of what he and his team does around the clock.
“I’ve truly enjoyed making past seasons of My Fair Wedding,” said David Tutera, star of the series. “But I’m really excited about the new season in which fans will get to see more of my life and most importantly, the real drama behind transforming a wedding in just three weeks.”
The new season of wedding planning and fun begins Saturday, Sept. 8 on WEtv.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here