Premiering on Sept. 8, viewers will get an in depth look into the famous wedding planner’s behind the scenes work.
The season is going to be a blast, with various personalities, contentious brides, and of course the compromises made at the last minute.
While the regular shows don’t give audiences too much of the drama and stress of pulling off a spectacular wedding in just three weeks, this time around fans will get a taste of what he and his team does around the clock.
“I’ve truly enjoyed making past seasons of My Fair Wedding,” said David Tutera, star of the series. “But I’m really excited about the new season in which fans will get to see more of my life and most importantly, the real drama behind transforming a wedding in just three weeks.”
The new season of wedding planning and fun begins Saturday, Sept. 8 on WEtv.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here