Premiering on Sept. 8, viewers will get an in depth look into the famous wedding planner’s behind the scenes work.
The season is going to be a blast, with various personalities, contentious brides, and of course the compromises made at the last minute.
While the regular shows don’t give audiences too much of the drama and stress of pulling off a spectacular wedding in just three weeks, this time around fans will get a taste of what he and his team does around the clock.
“I’ve truly enjoyed making past seasons of My Fair Wedding,” said David Tutera, star of the series. “But I’m really excited about the new season in which fans will get to see more of my life and most importantly, the real drama behind transforming a wedding in just three weeks.”
The new season of wedding planning and fun begins Saturday, Sept. 8 on WEtv.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here