But he is a showoff, handsome, and really good at what he does. So as the good-looking showoff of a coach of his Prime Prep Academy in Texas, he’s come up with the most unique mascot for the school.
In an interview with Dallas radio station KTCK-AM, he told the host the name of his new mascot would be “winning.”
“Our mascot is winning … we don’t care about mascots…Our kids are going to look good, and preferably they’re going to perform good. But the best thing about it is they’re going to be educated.”
Maybe he meant it in a different context, but it’s really hard to tell.
But the madness doesn’t end there, folks.
He also made a Jesus reference when describing his new school.
“We’re working at the school,” Sanders told KTCK. “It’s not Southlake Carroll or anything like that. All we need is two fish and five loaves, and we’re going to play and make it happen, baby.”
Whatever, regardless of the school’s ridiculous mascot name, Sander’s knows it’s all going to work out because Jesus is on his side.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here