But he is a showoff, handsome, and really good at what he does. So as the good-looking showoff of a coach of his Prime Prep Academy in Texas, he’s come up with the most unique mascot for the school.
In an interview with Dallas radio station KTCK-AM, he told the host the name of his new mascot would be “winning.”
“Our mascot is winning … we don’t care about mascots…Our kids are going to look good, and preferably they’re going to perform good. But the best thing about it is they’re going to be educated.”
Maybe he meant it in a different context, but it’s really hard to tell.
But the madness doesn’t end there, folks.
He also made a Jesus reference when describing his new school.
“We’re working at the school,” Sanders told KTCK. “It’s not Southlake Carroll or anything like that. All we need is two fish and five loaves, and we’re going to play and make it happen, baby.”
Whatever, regardless of the school’s ridiculous mascot name, Sander’s knows it’s all going to work out because Jesus is on his side.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here