But he is a showoff, handsome, and really good at what he does. So as the good-looking showoff of a coach of his Prime Prep Academy in Texas, he’s come up with the most unique mascot for the school.
In an interview with Dallas radio station KTCK-AM, he told the host the name of his new mascot would be “winning.”
“Our mascot is winning … we don’t care about mascots…Our kids are going to look good, and preferably they’re going to perform good. But the best thing about it is they’re going to be educated.”
Maybe he meant it in a different context, but it’s really hard to tell.
But the madness doesn’t end there, folks.
He also made a Jesus reference when describing his new school.
“We’re working at the school,” Sanders told KTCK. “It’s not Southlake Carroll or anything like that. All we need is two fish and five loaves, and we’re going to play and make it happen, baby.”
Whatever, regardless of the school’s ridiculous mascot name, Sander’s knows it’s all going to work out because Jesus is on his side.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here