The former basketball player has written a children’s book entitled, “Dennis the Wild Bull,” which will be released in September.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Co-authored by Dustin Warburton, a screenwriter and children’s author, the book’s purpose is to teach kids great lessons based on the life experiences of a wild Bull. Don’t worry moms, it’s the G rated version.
“It’s just really about the character, more about being comfortable in your own skin and that it’s okay to be different,” said Rodman’s agent, Darren Prince.
He added that this is just another avenue for him to reach out to his own children.
Rodman recently reunited with his birth father. Although their relationship has been strained, the colorful man welcomed papa Rodman back into his life as a friend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here