The former basketball player has written a children’s book entitled, “Dennis the Wild Bull,” which will be released in September.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Co-authored by Dustin Warburton, a screenwriter and children’s author, the book’s purpose is to teach kids great lessons based on the life experiences of a wild Bull. Don’t worry moms, it’s the G rated version.
“It’s just really about the character, more about being comfortable in your own skin and that it’s okay to be different,” said Rodman’s agent, Darren Prince.
He added that this is just another avenue for him to reach out to his own children.
Rodman recently reunited with his birth father. Although their relationship has been strained, the colorful man welcomed papa Rodman back into his life as a friend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here