The former basketball player has written a children’s book entitled, “Dennis the Wild Bull,” which will be released in September.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Co-authored by Dustin Warburton, a screenwriter and children’s author, the book’s purpose is to teach kids great lessons based on the life experiences of a wild Bull. Don’t worry moms, it’s the G rated version.
“It’s just really about the character, more about being comfortable in your own skin and that it’s okay to be different,” said Rodman’s agent, Darren Prince.
He added that this is just another avenue for him to reach out to his own children.
Rodman recently reunited with his birth father. Although their relationship has been strained, the colorful man welcomed papa Rodman back into his life as a friend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here