The former basketball player has written a children’s book entitled, “Dennis the Wild Bull,” which will be released in September.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Co-authored by Dustin Warburton, a screenwriter and children’s author, the book’s purpose is to teach kids great lessons based on the life experiences of a wild Bull. Don’t worry moms, it’s the G rated version.
“It’s just really about the character, more about being comfortable in your own skin and that it’s okay to be different,” said Rodman’s agent, Darren Prince.
He added that this is just another avenue for him to reach out to his own children.
Rodman recently reunited with his birth father. Although their relationship has been strained, the colorful man welcomed papa Rodman back into his life as a friend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here