The former basketball player has written a children’s book entitled, “Dennis the Wild Bull,” which will be released in September.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Co-authored by Dustin Warburton, a screenwriter and children’s author, the book’s purpose is to teach kids great lessons based on the life experiences of a wild Bull. Don’t worry moms, it’s the G rated version.
“It’s just really about the character, more about being comfortable in your own skin and that it’s okay to be different,” said Rodman’s agent, Darren Prince.
He added that this is just another avenue for him to reach out to his own children.
Rodman recently reunited with his birth father. Although their relationship has been strained, the colorful man welcomed papa Rodman back into his life as a friend.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here