The 12-track album – written and produced by Kipping – is a fusion of pop, alternative, contemporary, and traditional Gospel sounds.
“I wanted to do a project that was eclectic enough to keep you interested, but not so much that you don’t get it,” he said. “There really is something for everyone on this CD, because my musical influences are so broad.”
“What’s Coming Is What’s Better,” the album’s first single, is a reassuring mid-tempo track that will build listeners’ faith and confidence in God’s promises for their lives.
“After hearing this CD, I simply want listeners’ levels of faith to be elevated in such a way that God is amazed at their faith,” says Kipping. “I don’t want people to just like the songs, I want people to listen and say ‘I just want to believe more.’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Shanice Williams Says She and Dorothy Are the Same in 'The Wiz Live!'
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here