The 12-track album – written and produced by Kipping – is a fusion of pop, alternative, contemporary, and traditional Gospel sounds.
“I wanted to do a project that was eclectic enough to keep you interested, but not so much that you don’t get it,” he said. “There really is something for everyone on this CD, because my musical influences are so broad.”
“What’s Coming Is What’s Better,” the album’s first single, is a reassuring mid-tempo track that will build listeners’ faith and confidence in God’s promises for their lives.
“After hearing this CD, I simply want listeners’ levels of faith to be elevated in such a way that God is amazed at their faith,” says Kipping. “I don’t want people to just like the songs, I want people to listen and say ‘I just want to believe more.’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here