The 12-track album – written and produced by Kipping – is a fusion of pop, alternative, contemporary, and traditional Gospel sounds.
“I wanted to do a project that was eclectic enough to keep you interested, but not so much that you don’t get it,” he said. “There really is something for everyone on this CD, because my musical influences are so broad.”
“What’s Coming Is What’s Better,” the album’s first single, is a reassuring mid-tempo track that will build listeners’ faith and confidence in God’s promises for their lives.
“After hearing this CD, I simply want listeners’ levels of faith to be elevated in such a way that God is amazed at their faith,” says Kipping. “I don’t want people to just like the songs, I want people to listen and say ‘I just want to believe more.’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here