The 12-track album – written and produced by Kipping – is a fusion of pop, alternative, contemporary, and traditional Gospel sounds.
“I wanted to do a project that was eclectic enough to keep you interested, but not so much that you don’t get it,” he said. “There really is something for everyone on this CD, because my musical influences are so broad.”
“What’s Coming Is What’s Better,” the album’s first single, is a reassuring mid-tempo track that will build listeners’ faith and confidence in God’s promises for their lives.
“After hearing this CD, I simply want listeners’ levels of faith to be elevated in such a way that God is amazed at their faith,” says Kipping. “I don’t want people to just like the songs, I want people to listen and say ‘I just want to believe more.’”
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here