We assume she is directing her thoughts to the family. In any event, in a statement to The Associated Press she says that “all interests are best served if it remains private.”
Ross, 68, was named in Jackson’s 2002 will as a potential guardian for his three children if his mother was not available to serve. A judge suspended Katherine Jackson as the children’s guardian last week after a 10-day absence and instructed the temporary guardian, TJ Jackson, to notify Ross of the changes.
Court filings on Friday indicated that Ross’ attorney had been given notice.
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here