We assume she is directing her thoughts to the family. In any event, in a statement to The Associated Press she says that “all interests are best served if it remains private.”
Ross, 68, was named in Jackson’s 2002 will as a potential guardian for his three children if his mother was not available to serve. A judge suspended Katherine Jackson as the children’s guardian last week after a 10-day absence and instructed the temporary guardian, TJ Jackson, to notify Ross of the changes.
Court filings on Friday indicated that Ross’ attorney had been given notice.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Breaking down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here