Not for obvious reasons of course, but because it looks like there was a security breach when a complete stranger came to visit him.
According to TMZ, his lawyer confirmed that a middle aged woman of Eastern European descent visited the former doctor in jail Thursday, claiming she is the mother of Michael Jackson’s children.
While he sat down with the lady, she told him she traveled from Nevada to see him. Murray didn’t recognize her and told her there must have been a mistake.
But she insisted.
Before things could get out of hand, he asked the woman to leave. She cooperated, but now Murray feels he’s been exposed to the outside world and that his life could be in danger.
Debbie Rowe is the mother of MJ’s oldest children, while Blanket’s mother is allegedly a Hispanic woman from San Diego.
Online reports say that the L.A. County jail has a new visitor policy in which people may sign up online without verifying their identity.
Murray’s attorney Valerie Wass says, “I have serious concerns about the security. My client was horror-stricken by the fact that complete stranger could get in to see him.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here