*(Via theGrio) – After a week of speculation, Drake has opened up about his upcoming Aaliyah project.
In a recent interview with Much Music, the Toronto rapper gave more clarity about the details surrounding the album, which will feature previously unheard tracks by the late singer.
He went on to say that he and his producer, Noah ‘40’ Shebib, were overseeing the project and that it will have 13-14 new songs on it.
“People should be really excited,” Drake said. “40 is doing some incredible music right now. To get 13 to 14 Aaliyah songs, I mean everybody should be excited. It’s not about me or about 40; it’s about her and her fans and us just getting the opportunity to give you something we feel is great.”
Read/learn more at theGrio.
Watch as Drake discusses working on the posthumous Aaliyah project:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here