*Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is in negotiations to topline the comedy “Dan Mintner: Badass For Hire,” set to begin production next year.
The film follows the world’s biggest ”badass” who is charged with helping a kidnapped billionaire, according to The Wrap.
The Chad Kultgen-written comedy has been in development at New Line for the last four years and is hoping to begin production in 2013.
Johnson is currently in London shooting the new “Fast and Furious” film “Fast Six.”
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here