*Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is in negotiations to topline the comedy “Dan Mintner: Badass For Hire,” set to begin production next year.
The film follows the world’s biggest ”badass” who is charged with helping a kidnapped billionaire, according to The Wrap.
The Chad Kultgen-written comedy has been in development at New Line for the last four years and is hoping to begin production in 2013.
Johnson is currently in London shooting the new “Fast and Furious” film “Fast Six.”
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here