*Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is in negotiations to topline the comedy “Dan Mintner: Badass For Hire,” set to begin production next year.
The film follows the world’s biggest ”badass” who is charged with helping a kidnapped billionaire, according to The Wrap.
The Chad Kultgen-written comedy has been in development at New Line for the last four years and is hoping to begin production in 2013.
Johnson is currently in London shooting the new “Fast and Furious” film “Fast Six.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here