*This week, our EURweb partner, theJasmineBrand.com, learned that ex-Love & Hip Hop reality star, Chrissy Lampkin and Emily B, were trying their hand at fashion, with a new leather jacket line called Cisum Couture.
And last night, we got full details, while we attended the private launch. The collaborative line (between Emily B, Chrissy Lampkin and a third friend) will only feature men’s leather jackets.
During the event, cameras were present, filming an episode for Chrissy’s spin-off show (they’ve filmed two episodes to date).
A ton of Chrissy and Emily’s friends came out to support the event, including Somaya Reece, Adrienne Bailon, Beyonce’s stylist, Ty, her future mother-in-law Mama (Nancy) Jones, DJ Clue and some other fancy folk.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Chrissy Lampkin and Emilly B’s launch event.
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here