*This week, our EURweb partner, theJasmineBrand.com, learned that ex-Love & Hip Hop reality star, Chrissy Lampkin and Emily B, were trying their hand at fashion, with a new leather jacket line called Cisum Couture.
And last night, we got full details, while we attended the private launch. The collaborative line (between Emily B, Chrissy Lampkin and a third friend) will only feature men’s leather jackets.
During the event, cameras were present, filming an episode for Chrissy’s spin-off show (they’ve filmed two episodes to date).
A ton of Chrissy and Emily’s friends came out to support the event, including Somaya Reece, Adrienne Bailon, Beyonce’s stylist, Ty, her future mother-in-law Mama (Nancy) Jones, DJ Clue and some other fancy folk.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Chrissy Lampkin and Emilly B’s launch event.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here