*This week, our EURweb partner, theJasmineBrand.com, learned that ex-Love & Hip Hop reality star, Chrissy Lampkin and Emily B, were trying their hand at fashion, with a new leather jacket line called Cisum Couture.
And last night, we got full details, while we attended the private launch. The collaborative line (between Emily B, Chrissy Lampkin and a third friend) will only feature men’s leather jackets.
During the event, cameras were present, filming an episode for Chrissy’s spin-off show (they’ve filmed two episodes to date).
A ton of Chrissy and Emily’s friends came out to support the event, including Somaya Reece, Adrienne Bailon, Beyonce’s stylist, Ty, her future mother-in-law Mama (Nancy) Jones, DJ Clue and some other fancy folk.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Chrissy Lampkin and Emilly B’s launch event.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here