*This week, our EURweb partner, theJasmineBrand.com, learned that ex-Love & Hip Hop reality star, Chrissy Lampkin and Emily B, were trying their hand at fashion, with a new leather jacket line called Cisum Couture.
And last night, we got full details, while we attended the private launch. The collaborative line (between Emily B, Chrissy Lampkin and a third friend) will only feature men’s leather jackets.
During the event, cameras were present, filming an episode for Chrissy’s spin-off show (they’ve filmed two episodes to date).
A ton of Chrissy and Emily’s friends came out to support the event, including Somaya Reece, Adrienne Bailon, Beyonce’s stylist, Ty, her future mother-in-law Mama (Nancy) Jones, DJ Clue and some other fancy folk.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Chrissy Lampkin and Emilly B’s launch event.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here