*This week, our EURweb partner, theJasmineBrand.com, learned that ex-Love & Hip Hop reality star, Chrissy Lampkin and Emily B, were trying their hand at fashion, with a new leather jacket line called Cisum Couture.
And last night, we got full details, while we attended the private launch. The collaborative line (between Emily B, Chrissy Lampkin and a third friend) will only feature men’s leather jackets.
During the event, cameras were present, filming an episode for Chrissy’s spin-off show (they’ve filmed two episodes to date).
A ton of Chrissy and Emily’s friends came out to support the event, including Somaya Reece, Adrienne Bailon, Beyonce’s stylist, Ty, her future mother-in-law Mama (Nancy) Jones, DJ Clue and some other fancy folk.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Chrissy Lampkin and Emilly B’s launch event.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here