New York City’s ABC 7 reported that the shooting happened at Fifth Avenue and West 34th Street around 9 a.m. ET, and said that the incident may have been the result of a co-worker dispute. Ten people were hit during the gunfire, the New York Post is reporting.
The Associated Press and others are reporting that police shot and killed the gunman near the tourist entrance of the Empire State Building. Reuters reports that two people have died. The Post said that the fatalities include the gunman and a bystander.
Read/learn more at Yahoo’s The Lookout.
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here