Here’s the list starting off with the young and talented Willow Smith
Go to Essence for the rest of the list.
Willow may be the daughter of superstars Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, but she’s surely not living in her their shadows. Her first single, “Whip My Hair,” peaked at #11 on the charts when it was released in 2010. Fast forward two years and she’s still making big moves. For her latest single, “I Am Me,” the 11-year-old shows a personal side, singing “Your validation is just not that important to me/I’m me.”
Read more at Essence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here