Here’s the list starting off with the young and talented Willow Smith
Go to Essence for the rest of the list.
Willow may be the daughter of superstars Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, but she’s surely not living in her their shadows. Her first single, “Whip My Hair,” peaked at #11 on the charts when it was released in 2010. Fast forward two years and she’s still making big moves. For her latest single, “I Am Me,” the 11-year-old shows a personal side, singing “Your validation is just not that important to me/I’m me.”
Read more at Essence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here