Here’s the list starting off with the young and talented Willow Smith
Go to Essence for the rest of the list.
Willow may be the daughter of superstars Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, but she’s surely not living in her their shadows. Her first single, “Whip My Hair,” peaked at #11 on the charts when it was released in 2010. Fast forward two years and she’s still making big moves. For her latest single, “I Am Me,” the 11-year-old shows a personal side, singing “Your validation is just not that important to me/I’m me.”
Read more at Essence.
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here