Holyfield just finalized his divorce a full two years after it was originally filed, according to TMZ.
Back story: Candi Holyfield pulled the plug on the marriage back in June 2010. That same year, she attempted to obtain a protective order against the boxer, claiming he hit her in the head, face and back … an attempt she later dropped.
All that’s behind them now… the divorce was finalized in Georgia Superior Court last month. Evander and Candi were able to come to a settlement agreement on issues of child support, custody, alimony and property division.
It’s unclear who got what, but there’s definitely a lot less to divvy up … Evander’s $14 million GA mansion was just foreclosed on earlier this year and Candi filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy back in May.
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here