Holyfield just finalized his divorce a full two years after it was originally filed, according to TMZ.
Back story: Candi Holyfield pulled the plug on the marriage back in June 2010. That same year, she attempted to obtain a protective order against the boxer, claiming he hit her in the head, face and back … an attempt she later dropped.
All that’s behind them now… the divorce was finalized in Georgia Superior Court last month. Evander and Candi were able to come to a settlement agreement on issues of child support, custody, alimony and property division.
It’s unclear who got what, but there’s definitely a lot less to divvy up … Evander’s $14 million GA mansion was just foreclosed on earlier this year and Candi filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy back in May.
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here