Holyfield just finalized his divorce a full two years after it was originally filed, according to TMZ.
Back story: Candi Holyfield pulled the plug on the marriage back in June 2010. That same year, she attempted to obtain a protective order against the boxer, claiming he hit her in the head, face and back … an attempt she later dropped.
All that’s behind them now… the divorce was finalized in Georgia Superior Court last month. Evander and Candi were able to come to a settlement agreement on issues of child support, custody, alimony and property division.
It’s unclear who got what, but there’s definitely a lot less to divvy up … Evander’s $14 million GA mansion was just foreclosed on earlier this year and Candi filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy back in May.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here