Holyfield just finalized his divorce a full two years after it was originally filed, according to TMZ.
Back story: Candi Holyfield pulled the plug on the marriage back in June 2010. That same year, she attempted to obtain a protective order against the boxer, claiming he hit her in the head, face and back … an attempt she later dropped.
All that’s behind them now… the divorce was finalized in Georgia Superior Court last month. Evander and Candi were able to come to a settlement agreement on issues of child support, custody, alimony and property division.
It’s unclear who got what, but there’s definitely a lot less to divvy up … Evander’s $14 million GA mansion was just foreclosed on earlier this year and Candi filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy back in May.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here