Holyfield just finalized his divorce a full two years after it was originally filed, according to TMZ.
Back story: Candi Holyfield pulled the plug on the marriage back in June 2010. That same year, she attempted to obtain a protective order against the boxer, claiming he hit her in the head, face and back … an attempt she later dropped.
All that’s behind them now… the divorce was finalized in Georgia Superior Court last month. Evander and Candi were able to come to a settlement agreement on issues of child support, custody, alimony and property division.
It’s unclear who got what, but there’s definitely a lot less to divvy up … Evander’s $14 million GA mansion was just foreclosed on earlier this year and Candi filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy back in May.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here