*TMZ cornered Chad Johnson’s estranged wife Evelyn Lozada in New York this morning and asked if she’s spoken to the NFL star since he allegedly headbutted her on Aug. 11.
She replied, “No.”
TMZ is touting this as “the first time Evelyn’s spoken a word in public following that fateful night.”
Johnson was arrested on domestic violence charges and lost his job with the Miami Dolphins.
Evelyn, who has since filed for divorce from Chad, was scheduled to do her first interview with Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America,” but Robin had to pull out for health reasons. Evelyn’s interview will now be conducted by Amy Robach.
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here