*TMZ cornered Chad Johnson’s estranged wife Evelyn Lozada in New York this morning and asked if she’s spoken to the NFL star since he allegedly headbutted her on Aug. 11.
She replied, “No.”
TMZ is touting this as “the first time Evelyn’s spoken a word in public following that fateful night.”
Johnson was arrested on domestic violence charges and lost his job with the Miami Dolphins.
Evelyn, who has since filed for divorce from Chad, was scheduled to do her first interview with Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America,” but Robin had to pull out for health reasons. Evelyn’s interview will now be conducted by Amy Robach.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here