*TMZ cornered Chad Johnson’s estranged wife Evelyn Lozada in New York this morning and asked if she’s spoken to the NFL star since he allegedly headbutted her on Aug. 11.
She replied, “No.”
TMZ is touting this as “the first time Evelyn’s spoken a word in public following that fateful night.”
Johnson was arrested on domestic violence charges and lost his job with the Miami Dolphins.
Evelyn, who has since filed for divorce from Chad, was scheduled to do her first interview with Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America,” but Robin had to pull out for health reasons. Evelyn’s interview will now be conducted by Amy Robach.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here