*TMZ cornered Chad Johnson’s estranged wife Evelyn Lozada in New York this morning and asked if she’s spoken to the NFL star since he allegedly headbutted her on Aug. 11.
She replied, “No.”
TMZ is touting this as “the first time Evelyn’s spoken a word in public following that fateful night.”
Johnson was arrested on domestic violence charges and lost his job with the Miami Dolphins.
Evelyn, who has since filed for divorce from Chad, was scheduled to do her first interview with Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America,” but Robin had to pull out for health reasons. Evelyn’s interview will now be conducted by Amy Robach.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here