*TMZ cornered Chad Johnson’s estranged wife Evelyn Lozada in New York this morning and asked if she’s spoken to the NFL star since he allegedly headbutted her on Aug. 11.
She replied, “No.”
TMZ is touting this as “the first time Evelyn’s spoken a word in public following that fateful night.”
Johnson was arrested on domestic violence charges and lost his job with the Miami Dolphins.
Evelyn, who has since filed for divorce from Chad, was scheduled to do her first interview with Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America,” but Robin had to pull out for health reasons. Evelyn’s interview will now be conducted by Amy Robach.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here