So why are we so not surprised to hear Evelyn Lozada isn’t down for any face time appearances in public following her nasty break-up with now unemployed NFLer Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson.
Yes, the “Basketball Wives” star has cancelled all her upcoming public appearances for the immediate future.
Evelyn had several gigs lined up, including the second half of her book tour for “The Wives Association: Inner Circle,” as well as various club events and a book expo in September where she was supposed to appear alongside “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Teresa Giudice, a source tells TMZ.
But the bottom line is that Evelyn is not ready to deal with the questions the public will ask regarding the domestic violence incident and divorce so she pulled the plug on all the engagements.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here