So why are we so not surprised to hear Evelyn Lozada isn’t down for any face time appearances in public following her nasty break-up with now unemployed NFLer Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson.
Yes, the “Basketball Wives” star has cancelled all her upcoming public appearances for the immediate future.
Evelyn had several gigs lined up, including the second half of her book tour for “The Wives Association: Inner Circle,” as well as various club events and a book expo in September where she was supposed to appear alongside “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Teresa Giudice, a source tells TMZ.
But the bottom line is that Evelyn is not ready to deal with the questions the public will ask regarding the domestic violence incident and divorce so she pulled the plug on all the engagements.
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here