So why are we so not surprised to hear Evelyn Lozada isn’t down for any face time appearances in public following her nasty break-up with now unemployed NFLer Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson.
Yes, the “Basketball Wives” star has cancelled all her upcoming public appearances for the immediate future.
Evelyn had several gigs lined up, including the second half of her book tour for “The Wives Association: Inner Circle,” as well as various club events and a book expo in September where she was supposed to appear alongside “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Teresa Giudice, a source tells TMZ.
But the bottom line is that Evelyn is not ready to deal with the questions the public will ask regarding the domestic violence incident and divorce so she pulled the plug on all the engagements.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here