So why are we so not surprised to hear Evelyn Lozada isn’t down for any face time appearances in public following her nasty break-up with now unemployed NFLer Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson.
Yes, the “Basketball Wives” star has cancelled all her upcoming public appearances for the immediate future.
Evelyn had several gigs lined up, including the second half of her book tour for “The Wives Association: Inner Circle,” as well as various club events and a book expo in September where she was supposed to appear alongside “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Teresa Giudice, a source tells TMZ.
But the bottom line is that Evelyn is not ready to deal with the questions the public will ask regarding the domestic violence incident and divorce so she pulled the plug on all the engagements.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here