Lozada just filed the papers this afternoon in Florida, claiming her marriage is “irretrievably broken.”
The divorce comes shortly after the NFL receiver was charged with domestic battering for allegedly head-butting and hitting Lozada during an argument.
In the docs, Evelyn claimed she found a receipt for a box of condoms in his car, TMZ reports. Also, according to the filing, the couple had a prenup.
Lozado and Johnson were married on July 4th in St. Maarten. The ceremony was recorded for a VH1 reality show that has since been canceled.
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here