Lozada just filed the papers this afternoon in Florida, claiming her marriage is “irretrievably broken.”
The divorce comes shortly after the NFL receiver was charged with domestic battering for allegedly head-butting and hitting Lozada during an argument.
In the docs, Evelyn claimed she found a receipt for a box of condoms in his car, TMZ reports. Also, according to the filing, the couple had a prenup.
Lozado and Johnson were married on July 4th in St. Maarten. The ceremony was recorded for a VH1 reality show that has since been canceled.
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here