Lozada just filed the papers this afternoon in Florida, claiming her marriage is “irretrievably broken.”
The divorce comes shortly after the NFL receiver was charged with domestic battering for allegedly head-butting and hitting Lozada during an argument.
In the docs, Evelyn claimed she found a receipt for a box of condoms in his car, TMZ reports. Also, according to the filing, the couple had a prenup.
Lozado and Johnson were married on July 4th in St. Maarten. The ceremony was recorded for a VH1 reality show that has since been canceled.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here