TMZ has come across photos of the most famous headbutting recipient in the history of mankind, Madame Evelyn Lozada.
Of course by now the world knows she got the headbutt, allegedly at the hands, er, head of her soon to be ex-husband, Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson, during what had to be a very, very nasty argument.
The photos were snapped this week in Florida — on a beach near the friend’s house where Evelyn fled following the alleged domestic violence incident on August 11th.
You can’t see the injuries — we’re told Evelyn refuses to leave the house without a hat — but according to sources, a laceration on her forehead required several stitches.
Since the photos were taken, we’re told Evelyn has left for Barbados with her daughter to escape media scrutiny — and is anxious to put everything behind her.
As we reported, Evelyn filed for divorce last week, claiming her marriage was “irretrievably broken.”
See more photos at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here