It was rumored that not only Kim Kardashian won the attention of Oprah, but also Evelyn Lozada scored a spot on Oprah’s proverbial couch.
The recent victim of domestic violence would have joined the media mogul on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” to certainly talk about her 40-day marriage and supposedly walk through that fateful night’s events from the dinner, to the condom receipt to the call to the po-po.
But it was all a rumor. Her camp denies the reports but confirmed that she will be on OWN’s Iyanla Vanzant’s “Fix My Life.” As we already reported, the episode she appears on was actually recorded before the domestic violence dispute. So she may have to go back on for a refresher.
Other rumors popped up as well, including one that says Evelyn filed for divorce because the reality show got canceled.
It’s a hot mess.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here