It was rumored that not only Kim Kardashian won the attention of Oprah, but also Evelyn Lozada scored a spot on Oprah’s proverbial couch.
The recent victim of domestic violence would have joined the media mogul on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” to certainly talk about her 40-day marriage and supposedly walk through that fateful night’s events from the dinner, to the condom receipt to the call to the po-po.
But it was all a rumor. Her camp denies the reports but confirmed that she will be on OWN’s Iyanla Vanzant’s “Fix My Life.” As we already reported, the episode she appears on was actually recorded before the domestic violence dispute. So she may have to go back on for a refresher.
Other rumors popped up as well, including one that says Evelyn filed for divorce because the reality show got canceled.
It’s a hot mess.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here