It was rumored that not only Kim Kardashian won the attention of Oprah, but also Evelyn Lozada scored a spot on Oprah’s proverbial couch.
The recent victim of domestic violence would have joined the media mogul on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” to certainly talk about her 40-day marriage and supposedly walk through that fateful night’s events from the dinner, to the condom receipt to the call to the po-po.
But it was all a rumor. Her camp denies the reports but confirmed that she will be on OWN’s Iyanla Vanzant’s “Fix My Life.” As we already reported, the episode she appears on was actually recorded before the domestic violence dispute. So she may have to go back on for a refresher.
Other rumors popped up as well, including one that says Evelyn filed for divorce because the reality show got canceled.
It’s a hot mess.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here