It was rumored that not only Kim Kardashian won the attention of Oprah, but also Evelyn Lozada scored a spot on Oprah’s proverbial couch.
The recent victim of domestic violence would have joined the media mogul on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” to certainly talk about her 40-day marriage and supposedly walk through that fateful night’s events from the dinner, to the condom receipt to the call to the po-po.
But it was all a rumor. Her camp denies the reports but confirmed that she will be on OWN’s Iyanla Vanzant’s “Fix My Life.” As we already reported, the episode she appears on was actually recorded before the domestic violence dispute. So she may have to go back on for a refresher.
Other rumors popped up as well, including one that says Evelyn filed for divorce because the reality show got canceled.
It’s a hot mess.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here