It was rumored that not only Kim Kardashian won the attention of Oprah, but also Evelyn Lozada scored a spot on Oprah’s proverbial couch.
The recent victim of domestic violence would have joined the media mogul on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” to certainly talk about her 40-day marriage and supposedly walk through that fateful night’s events from the dinner, to the condom receipt to the call to the po-po.
But it was all a rumor. Her camp denies the reports but confirmed that she will be on OWN’s Iyanla Vanzant’s “Fix My Life.” As we already reported, the episode she appears on was actually recorded before the domestic violence dispute. So she may have to go back on for a refresher.
Other rumors popped up as well, including one that says Evelyn filed for divorce because the reality show got canceled.
It’s a hot mess.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here