The cat’s out of the bag y’all. Allegedly Stevie J dropped Joseline Hernandez because he got another woman pregnant. Remember, we said allegedly, according to an anonymous source, reports Hello Beautiful.
And quite frankly the way Stevie and Joseline were coupled up in NYC earlier this week, we’re not buying that they’re no longer an item. (See our story on that here.)
Either way, it sounds scandalous doesn’t it?
While the details of their relationship is still under wraps, a source says he made a baby with Tammie Grant and supposedly the two are thrilled about it.
But that’s not the end of the Stevie J drama.
Raptress Eve had a back to the future moment, reflecting on her shared times with the man as well, saying he was her first love.
“You know what…that was a learning experience,” she said during a chat at the Uniquely You Summit, reports Sister2Sister. “You meet people all the time. We just happen to fall in love. Umm, but thankfully I knew better. I know better. I am happily in love now.”
She learned about standing her ground and calling issues to the front instead of shying away from conflict and concern.
“When I was younger I didn’t question things but now I am annoying! Not nagging, but, like, if something doesn’t feel right, speak up!” Eve advised. “If you feel like you are being lied to, speak up! If you feel like Sexually he is trying to push you too fast, speak up.”
She took as far as telling young women to be abstinent to rid themselves of a world of trouble.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here