“When you sitting down at a desk and you’re jotting down your ideas on the calendar, of course you never penciled in those few setbacks,” Rick Ross said when he appeared on ‘RapFix Live’ on August 1. “Regardless of what they were, it’s a setback, and a setback goes against what you’re trying to accomplish.”
But because of his inner circle and the people who keep him going, Ross was able to get back out there and finish what he started.
“We dusted that off and went back to work immediately,” Ross said, crediting manager Gucci Pucci, Maybach A&R, Spiff TV, and the staff at Def Jam Records for holding things down.
Family also kept him motivated, he admitted.
“They soldiers. My family are soldiers, from my mom all the way down to my beautiful daughter and my little son,” he said. “They were right by my side, really, when I was at the hospital.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here