*Newcomer on the fashion scene, FLAUCY (www.flaucy.com), made an indelible mark on press, buyers and celebrities at this week’s MAGIC Marketplace in Las Vegas.
Not only was this FLAUCY’s debut showing at MAGIC, but they also impressed international, national, and local attendees with the show-stopping launch of their very first women’s collection, FLAUCY QUEENS.
Coining the phrase “sporty chic,” FLAUCY QUEENS is a collaborative effort between the brand’s CEO/Founder Nate Willis, and contemporary Parisian design duo, the SACHIKA TWINS. A complementary line to the company’s core brand for men, FLAUCY FIT$, the women’s line is a mix of affordable luxury and urban street wear designed for aspiring fashionistas.
With Egypian inspired prints, unique style and edgy flare, FLAUCY appealed to many fashion conscious celebs like Angela Simmons and Karlie Redd (VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop: ATL”), who both spent time admiring the FLAUCY QUEENS collection at the brand’s booth. Super producer/music mogul Swizz Beats and pop star Sean Kingston also stopped by to show some love to Nate Willis’ impressive new FLAUCY men and women’s collections.
FLAUCY FIT$ is the company’s flagship brand, which debuted with a successful retail launch of its Black Onyx Collection in Fall 2011. The collection’s signature Owl t-shirt design propelled the brand into the forefront when rap star Drake wore one of the shirts during a national broadcast of the 2011 BET Awards. Shortly after Drake’s appearance, the Black Onyx Collection debuted at Shiekh Shoes, maintaining a 70% retail “sell-through.”
FLAUCY is manufactured in Los Angeles and certainly made a memorable impact at MAGIC, living up to the company’s tagline – “Killin’ em Softly by Keeping It FLAUCY.”
(Photo credit: Jenn-Jenn Marshall, Ethel Grands Ent. / Courtesy of The Velvet Rope Agency)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here