*Newcomer on the fashion scene, FLAUCY (www.flaucy.com), made an indelible mark on press, buyers and celebrities at this week’s MAGIC Marketplace in Las Vegas.
Not only was this FLAUCY’s debut showing at MAGIC, but they also impressed international, national, and local attendees with the show-stopping launch of their very first women’s collection, FLAUCY QUEENS.
Coining the phrase “sporty chic,” FLAUCY QUEENS is a collaborative effort between the brand’s CEO/Founder Nate Willis, and contemporary Parisian design duo, the SACHIKA TWINS. A complementary line to the company’s core brand for men, FLAUCY FIT$, the women’s line is a mix of affordable luxury and urban street wear designed for aspiring fashionistas.
With Egypian inspired prints, unique style and edgy flare, FLAUCY appealed to many fashion conscious celebs like Angela Simmons and Karlie Redd (VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop: ATL”), who both spent time admiring the FLAUCY QUEENS collection at the brand’s booth. Super producer/music mogul Swizz Beats and pop star Sean Kingston also stopped by to show some love to Nate Willis’ impressive new FLAUCY men and women’s collections.
FLAUCY FIT$ is the company’s flagship brand, which debuted with a successful retail launch of its Black Onyx Collection in Fall 2011. The collection’s signature Owl t-shirt design propelled the brand into the forefront when rap star Drake wore one of the shirts during a national broadcast of the 2011 BET Awards. Shortly after Drake’s appearance, the Black Onyx Collection debuted at Shiekh Shoes, maintaining a 70% retail “sell-through.”
FLAUCY is manufactured in Los Angeles and certainly made a memorable impact at MAGIC, living up to the company’s tagline – “Killin’ em Softly by Keeping It FLAUCY.”
(Photo credit: Jenn-Jenn Marshall, Ethel Grands Ent. / Courtesy of The Velvet Rope Agency)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here