*Newcomer on the fashion scene, FLAUCY (www.flaucy.com), made an indelible mark on press, buyers and celebrities at this week’s MAGIC Marketplace in Las Vegas.
Not only was this FLAUCY’s debut showing at MAGIC, but they also impressed international, national, and local attendees with the show-stopping launch of their very first women’s collection, FLAUCY QUEENS.
Coining the phrase “sporty chic,” FLAUCY QUEENS is a collaborative effort between the brand’s CEO/Founder Nate Willis, and contemporary Parisian design duo, the SACHIKA TWINS. A complementary line to the company’s core brand for men, FLAUCY FIT$, the women’s line is a mix of affordable luxury and urban street wear designed for aspiring fashionistas.
With Egypian inspired prints, unique style and edgy flare, FLAUCY appealed to many fashion conscious celebs like Angela Simmons and Karlie Redd (VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop: ATL”), who both spent time admiring the FLAUCY QUEENS collection at the brand’s booth. Super producer/music mogul Swizz Beats and pop star Sean Kingston also stopped by to show some love to Nate Willis’ impressive new FLAUCY men and women’s collections.
FLAUCY FIT$ is the company’s flagship brand, which debuted with a successful retail launch of its Black Onyx Collection in Fall 2011. The collection’s signature Owl t-shirt design propelled the brand into the forefront when rap star Drake wore one of the shirts during a national broadcast of the 2011 BET Awards. Shortly after Drake’s appearance, the Black Onyx Collection debuted at Shiekh Shoes, maintaining a 70% retail “sell-through.”
FLAUCY is manufactured in Los Angeles and certainly made a memorable impact at MAGIC, living up to the company’s tagline – “Killin’ em Softly by Keeping It FLAUCY.”
(Photo credit: Jenn-Jenn Marshall, Ethel Grands Ent. / Courtesy of The Velvet Rope Agency)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here