The feds claims the 53 year-old Public Enemy hype man, whose real name is William Drayton, owes nearly a million dollars in back taxes from 2004-2006.
According to documents filed recently by the Department of the Treasury, Flav shorted the government on his tax returns for the years that coincided with his return to prominence via reality TV.
Flavor Flav’s tax situation breaks down like this: he owes $52, 243.47 for 2004, $303,035.93 for 2005 and $550,971.16 for 2006. It comes to a grand total of $906,250.56!
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here