The feds claims the 53 year-old Public Enemy hype man, whose real name is William Drayton, owes nearly a million dollars in back taxes from 2004-2006.
According to documents filed recently by the Department of the Treasury, Flav shorted the government on his tax returns for the years that coincided with his return to prominence via reality TV.
Flavor Flav’s tax situation breaks down like this: he owes $52, 243.47 for 2004, $303,035.93 for 2005 and $550,971.16 for 2006. It comes to a grand total of $906,250.56!
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here