This is one of those stories that’ll make you go what tha heyall?!
In Florida, a Citrus County woman who claims she was frisked, strip searched and had her tampon forcibly removed by Sheriff Deputies during a traffic stop in 2011, has filed a lawsuit.
Geez, if this is true, a lawsuit is the least of things she should do. Naturally, the Sheriff’s department is defending itself, saying she’s er, not telling the truth
According to the lawsuit filed by her attorney, Michael Sechrest, Leila Tarantino was driving on South Columbus Street in Beverly Hills, Florida with her children on June 11th of last year when she approached a stop sign and came to a complete stop.
The lawsuit claims that when Tarantino drove forward, an unnamed deputy traveling in the opposite direction turned around to stop Tarantino. The lawsuit also says the deputy got out of his cruiser with his gun pointed at Tarantino’s car and called for backup.
Over the next two hours, four more officers, including a female, arrived on scene, Tarantino’s lawsuit alleges. These five people proceeded forward with the strip search on the side of the road, in front of Tarantino’s children, and with the permission of Sheriff Jeffrey Dawsey, according to paperwork filed in District Court.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office has fired back at Tarantino, stopping short of calling her an outright liar.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here