This is one of those stories that’ll make you go what tha heyall?!
In Florida, a Citrus County woman who claims she was frisked, strip searched and had her tampon forcibly removed by Sheriff Deputies during a traffic stop in 2011, has filed a lawsuit.
Geez, if this is true, a lawsuit is the least of things she should do. Naturally, the Sheriff’s department is defending itself, saying she’s er, not telling the truth
According to the lawsuit filed by her attorney, Michael Sechrest, Leila Tarantino was driving on South Columbus Street in Beverly Hills, Florida with her children on June 11th of last year when she approached a stop sign and came to a complete stop.
The lawsuit claims that when Tarantino drove forward, an unnamed deputy traveling in the opposite direction turned around to stop Tarantino. The lawsuit also says the deputy got out of his cruiser with his gun pointed at Tarantino’s car and called for backup.
Over the next two hours, four more officers, including a female, arrived on scene, Tarantino’s lawsuit alleges. These five people proceeded forward with the strip search on the side of the road, in front of Tarantino’s children, and with the permission of Sheriff Jeffrey Dawsey, according to paperwork filed in District Court.
Citrus County Sheriff’s Office has fired back at Tarantino, stopping short of calling her an outright liar.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here