“106 & Park” host Terrence J, aka Terrence Jenkins, is headed to the longstanding news magazine show following his recent exit from BET.
We hear the 30-year old host will be a contributor on the show, and a source close to the network tells AlwaysAList.com that ‘ET’ is “very supportive of him pursuing his acting career.”
Terrence J has been hosting “106 & Park” since 2006. Both he and his co-host on the show, former radio deejay Rosci, announced their departure this past May. Terrence J recently starred in the Steve Harvey blockbuster movie, ‘Think Like a Man,’will be in the upcoming film, ‘Sparkle,’ and also had a recurring role on the BET series, ‘The Game.’
Seems news magazine programs are a natural progression from a show like “106 & Park.” You may recall former ‘106 & Park’ host A.J. Calloway, who left the show in 2005, also joined a news magazine show, “Extra!” where he continues to work as a correspondent.
No word on when Terrence J officially starts on “Entertainment Tonight.” At press time, a rep for the show had not responded to requests for comment.
Good luck, Terrence J. May the force be with you, brotha.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here