“106 & Park” host Terrence J, aka Terrence Jenkins, is headed to the longstanding news magazine show following his recent exit from BET.
We hear the 30-year old host will be a contributor on the show, and a source close to the network tells AlwaysAList.com that ‘ET’ is “very supportive of him pursuing his acting career.”
Terrence J has been hosting “106 & Park” since 2006. Both he and his co-host on the show, former radio deejay Rosci, announced their departure this past May. Terrence J recently starred in the Steve Harvey blockbuster movie, ‘Think Like a Man,’will be in the upcoming film, ‘Sparkle,’ and also had a recurring role on the BET series, ‘The Game.’
Seems news magazine programs are a natural progression from a show like “106 & Park.” You may recall former ‘106 & Park’ host A.J. Calloway, who left the show in 2005, also joined a news magazine show, “Extra!” where he continues to work as a correspondent.
No word on when Terrence J officially starts on “Entertainment Tonight.” At press time, a rep for the show had not responded to requests for comment.
Good luck, Terrence J. May the force be with you, brotha.
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here