“106 & Park” host Terrence J, aka Terrence Jenkins, is headed to the longstanding news magazine show following his recent exit from BET.
We hear the 30-year old host will be a contributor on the show, and a source close to the network tells AlwaysAList.com that ‘ET’ is “very supportive of him pursuing his acting career.”
Terrence J has been hosting “106 & Park” since 2006. Both he and his co-host on the show, former radio deejay Rosci, announced their departure this past May. Terrence J recently starred in the Steve Harvey blockbuster movie, ‘Think Like a Man,’will be in the upcoming film, ‘Sparkle,’ and also had a recurring role on the BET series, ‘The Game.’
Seems news magazine programs are a natural progression from a show like “106 & Park.” You may recall former ‘106 & Park’ host A.J. Calloway, who left the show in 2005, also joined a news magazine show, “Extra!” where he continues to work as a correspondent.
No word on when Terrence J officially starts on “Entertainment Tonight.” At press time, a rep for the show had not responded to requests for comment.
Good luck, Terrence J. May the force be with you, brotha.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here