*Timepieces have been an important wardrobe staple long before Jay-Z started strategically name-checking his latest investment in song.
Aside from the obvious benefit of helping its host tell time, watches add a layer of sophistication and are the perfect exclamation point to a polished look.
And while style experts always dish on which foundation items you need to build a wardrobe, watches are the accessory that is most often overlooked. Until now.
Here are four timeless watch trends that’ll help you finish off your look:
1. All White Everything: Kenzo Honolulu Watch – $194
If you’re going to break the ‘no white after Labor Day’ rule, then you might as well be wearing an all-white watch when you do it. It’s the perfect accessory for when you want to make a statement, whether you’re headed to an intense shareholder meeting or a casual picnic in the park.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here