*Timepieces have been an important wardrobe staple long before Jay-Z started strategically name-checking his latest investment in song.
Aside from the obvious benefit of helping its host tell time, watches add a layer of sophistication and are the perfect exclamation point to a polished look.
And while style experts always dish on which foundation items you need to build a wardrobe, watches are the accessory that is most often overlooked. Until now.
Here are four timeless watch trends that’ll help you finish off your look:
1. All White Everything: Kenzo Honolulu Watch – $194
If you’re going to break the ‘no white after Labor Day’ rule, then you might as well be wearing an all-white watch when you do it. It’s the perfect accessory for when you want to make a statement, whether you’re headed to an intense shareholder meeting or a casual picnic in the park.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here