*Timepieces have been an important wardrobe staple long before Jay-Z started strategically name-checking his latest investment in song.
Aside from the obvious benefit of helping its host tell time, watches add a layer of sophistication and are the perfect exclamation point to a polished look.
And while style experts always dish on which foundation items you need to build a wardrobe, watches are the accessory that is most often overlooked. Until now.
Here are four timeless watch trends that’ll help you finish off your look:
1. All White Everything: Kenzo Honolulu Watch – $194
If you’re going to break the ‘no white after Labor Day’ rule, then you might as well be wearing an all-white watch when you do it. It’s the perfect accessory for when you want to make a statement, whether you’re headed to an intense shareholder meeting or a casual picnic in the park.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here