*Timepieces have been an important wardrobe staple long before Jay-Z started strategically name-checking his latest investment in song.
Aside from the obvious benefit of helping its host tell time, watches add a layer of sophistication and are the perfect exclamation point to a polished look.
And while style experts always dish on which foundation items you need to build a wardrobe, watches are the accessory that is most often overlooked. Until now.
Here are four timeless watch trends that’ll help you finish off your look:
1. All White Everything: Kenzo Honolulu Watch – $194
If you’re going to break the ‘no white after Labor Day’ rule, then you might as well be wearing an all-white watch when you do it. It’s the perfect accessory for when you want to make a statement, whether you’re headed to an intense shareholder meeting or a casual picnic in the park.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here