*Thanks to TMZ, Gabby Douglas’ mother’s business is all out in the street.
According to documents filed earlier this year in Virginia, Natalie Hawkins filed for Chapter 13.
The docs state Hawkins has assets totalling $163,706.10 and debt totaling $79,754.14.
Her creditors include:
Capital One — $1,534
Student loan — $4,350.23
Sprint — $158.78
T-Mobile — $413
Orthodontist in Iowa (where Gabby trained when she was 14) — $408
With the Chapter 13 filing, Hawkins has agreed to a monthly payment plan. She began making payments of $408/month back in February … to a trustee who will divy it up among her creditors.
However, with Gabby’s new found fame and the potential to make mo’ money, mo’ money than ever before, it’s likely her mother will never have to worry about bankruptcy or money problems ever again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here