*Thanks to TMZ, Gabby Douglas’ mother’s business is all out in the street.
According to documents filed earlier this year in Virginia, Natalie Hawkins filed for Chapter 13.
The docs state Hawkins has assets totalling $163,706.10 and debt totaling $79,754.14.
Her creditors include:
Capital One — $1,534
Student loan — $4,350.23
Sprint — $158.78
T-Mobile — $413
Orthodontist in Iowa (where Gabby trained when she was 14) — $408
With the Chapter 13 filing, Hawkins has agreed to a monthly payment plan. She began making payments of $408/month back in February … to a trustee who will divy it up among her creditors.
However, with Gabby’s new found fame and the potential to make mo’ money, mo’ money than ever before, it’s likely her mother will never have to worry about bankruptcy or money problems ever again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here