*Thanks to TMZ, Gabby Douglas’ mother’s business is all out in the street.
According to documents filed earlier this year in Virginia, Natalie Hawkins filed for Chapter 13.
The docs state Hawkins has assets totalling $163,706.10 and debt totaling $79,754.14.
Her creditors include:
Capital One — $1,534
Student loan — $4,350.23
Sprint — $158.78
T-Mobile — $413
Orthodontist in Iowa (where Gabby trained when she was 14) — $408
With the Chapter 13 filing, Hawkins has agreed to a monthly payment plan. She began making payments of $408/month back in February … to a trustee who will divy it up among her creditors.
However, with Gabby’s new found fame and the potential to make mo’ money, mo’ money than ever before, it’s likely her mother will never have to worry about bankruptcy or money problems ever again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here