*Thanks to TMZ, Gabby Douglas’ mother’s business is all out in the street.
According to documents filed earlier this year in Virginia, Natalie Hawkins filed for Chapter 13.
The docs state Hawkins has assets totalling $163,706.10 and debt totaling $79,754.14.
Her creditors include:
Capital One — $1,534
Student loan — $4,350.23
Sprint — $158.78
T-Mobile — $413
Orthodontist in Iowa (where Gabby trained when she was 14) — $408
With the Chapter 13 filing, Hawkins has agreed to a monthly payment plan. She began making payments of $408/month back in February … to a trustee who will divy it up among her creditors.
However, with Gabby’s new found fame and the potential to make mo’ money, mo’ money than ever before, it’s likely her mother will never have to worry about bankruptcy or money problems ever again.
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here