*Former television love interests Garcelle Beauvais and Jamie Foxx are coming back together for a different type of role in Roland Emmerich’s thriller “White House Down.”
Others on the roster include Channing Tatum, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Lance Reddick.
Tatum’s character is a Secret Service agent who attempts to save the president, played by Foxx, when the White House is attacked. Beauvais will play the first lady.
Reddick will become Col. Janowitz, who protects the Speaker of the House.
A release date has not been announced yet.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here