*Former television love interests Garcelle Beauvais and Jamie Foxx are coming back together for a different type of role in Roland Emmerich’s thriller “White House Down.”
Others on the roster include Channing Tatum, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Lance Reddick.
Tatum’s character is a Secret Service agent who attempts to save the president, played by Foxx, when the White House is attacked. Beauvais will play the first lady.
Reddick will become Col. Janowitz, who protects the Speaker of the House.
A release date has not been announced yet.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here