*Former television love interests Garcelle Beauvais and Jamie Foxx are coming back together for a different type of role in Roland Emmerich’s thriller “White House Down.”
Others on the roster include Channing Tatum, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Lance Reddick.
Tatum’s character is a Secret Service agent who attempts to save the president, played by Foxx, when the White House is attacked. Beauvais will play the first lady.
Reddick will become Col. Janowitz, who protects the Speaker of the House.
A release date has not been announced yet.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here