*Former television love interests Garcelle Beauvais and Jamie Foxx are coming back together for a different type of role in Roland Emmerich’s thriller “White House Down.”
Others on the roster include Channing Tatum, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Lance Reddick.
Tatum’s character is a Secret Service agent who attempts to save the president, played by Foxx, when the White House is attacked. Beauvais will play the first lady.
Reddick will become Col. Janowitz, who protects the Speaker of the House.
A release date has not been announced yet.
- A Blunted Snoop Doog Blasts Tom Brady NFL Victory: BULLSH*T! (Watch)
- Rihanna Goes Braless in New Dior Magazine Spread (Pics)
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here