*Former television love interests Garcelle Beauvais and Jamie Foxx are coming back together for a different type of role in Roland Emmerich’s thriller “White House Down.”
Others on the roster include Channing Tatum, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Lance Reddick.
Tatum’s character is a Secret Service agent who attempts to save the president, played by Foxx, when the White House is attacked. Beauvais will play the first lady.
Reddick will become Col. Janowitz, who protects the Speaker of the House.
A release date has not been announced yet.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here