The dynamics between the siblings and their mother create a captivating and riveting audience experience filled with laughter, tears, pathos and retrospection.
“Sister Cities,” written by Colette Freedman, has been produced 11 times in the last five years around the country and internationally.
Produced and directed by Nancy Cheryll Davis-Bellamy, the cast features five outstanding African American female actresses – Barika A. Croom, Christine Marie Quigless, Nancy Renee, Raquel Rosser and Nina Womack.
“Sister Cities” opens on Friday, Aug. 10 and continues through Sunday, Sept. 2 at the Stella Adler Theatre, located at 6773 Hollywood Blvd., 2nd Floor, Hollywood, California 90028.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors/students and are available online or at local merchants (list online). Group discounts are also available. For more information, email [email protected]; call (213) 712-6944 or visit the website at TowneStreet.org.
About Towne Street Theatre (TST)
TST produces and develops original work for theatre and film that are reflective of the African-American experience. Founded in the aftermath of the 1992 Los Angeles riots with the belief that TST could affect social change through our art, TST’s mission is creating, developing and producing original work that is reflective of the African-American experience and perspective for theatre and film in addition to developing the next generation of theatre artists through children’s programming.
Carol Hall & Associates
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here