The dynamics between the siblings and their mother create a captivating and riveting audience experience filled with laughter, tears, pathos and retrospection.
“Sister Cities,” written by Colette Freedman, has been produced 11 times in the last five years around the country and internationally.
Produced and directed by Nancy Cheryll Davis-Bellamy, the cast features five outstanding African American female actresses – Barika A. Croom, Christine Marie Quigless, Nancy Renee, Raquel Rosser and Nina Womack.
“Sister Cities” opens on Friday, Aug. 10 and continues through Sunday, Sept. 2 at the Stella Adler Theatre, located at 6773 Hollywood Blvd., 2nd Floor, Hollywood, California 90028.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors/students and are available online or at local merchants (list online). Group discounts are also available. For more information, email [email protected]; call (213) 712-6944 or visit the website at TowneStreet.org.
About Towne Street Theatre (TST)
TST produces and develops original work for theatre and film that are reflective of the African-American experience. Founded in the aftermath of the 1992 Los Angeles riots with the belief that TST could affect social change through our art, TST’s mission is creating, developing and producing original work that is reflective of the African-American experience and perspective for theatre and film in addition to developing the next generation of theatre artists through children’s programming.
Carol Hall & Associates
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here