The dynamics between the siblings and their mother create a captivating and riveting audience experience filled with laughter, tears, pathos and retrospection.
“Sister Cities,” written by Colette Freedman, has been produced 11 times in the last five years around the country and internationally.
Produced and directed by Nancy Cheryll Davis-Bellamy, the cast features five outstanding African American female actresses – Barika A. Croom, Christine Marie Quigless, Nancy Renee, Raquel Rosser and Nina Womack.
“Sister Cities” opens on Friday, Aug. 10 and continues through Sunday, Sept. 2 at the Stella Adler Theatre, located at 6773 Hollywood Blvd., 2nd Floor, Hollywood, California 90028.
Tickets are $15 for adults, $12 for seniors/students and are available online or at local merchants (list online). Group discounts are also available. For more information, email [email protected]; call (213) 712-6944 or visit the website at TowneStreet.org.
About Towne Street Theatre (TST)
TST produces and develops original work for theatre and film that are reflective of the African-American experience. Founded in the aftermath of the 1992 Los Angeles riots with the belief that TST could affect social change through our art, TST’s mission is creating, developing and producing original work that is reflective of the African-American experience and perspective for theatre and film in addition to developing the next generation of theatre artists through children’s programming.
Carol Hall & Associates
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here