*Oprah Winfrey is proving that she is not her hair.
For the first time ever, she’s covering her O magazine, without blow-drying or straightening her hair.
Labeled the ‘Makeover Issue’, readers will get a close-up of a more natural Oprah. O‘s September 2012 hits newsstands August 7th.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com to read Oprah’s comments on chopping her hair off for good.
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here