*Kris Humphries’ legal team hid a subpoena in a delivery box for Kanye West as part the ball player’s ongoing divorce proceedings with the rapper’s current girlfriend Kim Kardashian.
Kardashian’s attorney Laura Wasser revealed the ploy to a judge today as both sides appeared in court today. Neither Kim nor Kris was in court.
According to Wasser, Kris’ legal team tried to serve the subpoena by putting it into a box from Nordstrom’s department store and having it sent to Kim’s house.
Wasser also complained that her client has already racked up a $250,000 bill in attorney’s fees yet it is unclear what Kris – who is seeking an annulment as he claims the couple’s 72-day marriage was a fraud – is trying to achieve in dragging out the proceedings.
She added that there was evidence to confirm reports that Kris and his legal team want to put reality TV on trial, noting they had also served Kim’s mom and manager Kris Jenner with a subpoena as well as NBC Universal and Bunim/Murray, which produces the Kardashian reality shows.
Kris’ lawyer Marshall Waller told the court he wants to prove the marriage, which took place in August 2011, was a fraud which Kim wanted to boost her reality show and said he wants to be armed with more information about the program before taking the brunette beauty’s deposition.
Wasser then asked why it is important to get an annulment but Waller didn’t answer. Kim’s representative stated that she intends to get Kris to pay every penny of Kim’s attorney’s fees.
On her way out of court, Wasser told TMZ: ”We’re just moving forward. My client just wants to be divorced.”
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here