*Kris Humphries’ legal team hid a subpoena in a delivery box for Kanye West as part the ball player’s ongoing divorce proceedings with the rapper’s current girlfriend Kim Kardashian.
Kardashian’s attorney Laura Wasser revealed the ploy to a judge today as both sides appeared in court today. Neither Kim nor Kris was in court.
According to Wasser, Kris’ legal team tried to serve the subpoena by putting it into a box from Nordstrom’s department store and having it sent to Kim’s house.
Wasser also complained that her client has already racked up a $250,000 bill in attorney’s fees yet it is unclear what Kris – who is seeking an annulment as he claims the couple’s 72-day marriage was a fraud – is trying to achieve in dragging out the proceedings.
She added that there was evidence to confirm reports that Kris and his legal team want to put reality TV on trial, noting they had also served Kim’s mom and manager Kris Jenner with a subpoena as well as NBC Universal and Bunim/Murray, which produces the Kardashian reality shows.
Kris’ lawyer Marshall Waller told the court he wants to prove the marriage, which took place in August 2011, was a fraud which Kim wanted to boost her reality show and said he wants to be armed with more information about the program before taking the brunette beauty’s deposition.
Wasser then asked why it is important to get an annulment but Waller didn’t answer. Kim’s representative stated that she intends to get Kris to pay every penny of Kim’s attorney’s fees.
On her way out of court, Wasser told TMZ: ”We’re just moving forward. My client just wants to be divorced.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here