*Kris Humphries’ legal team hid a subpoena in a delivery box for Kanye West as part the ball player’s ongoing divorce proceedings with the rapper’s current girlfriend Kim Kardashian.
Kardashian’s attorney Laura Wasser revealed the ploy to a judge today as both sides appeared in court today. Neither Kim nor Kris was in court.
According to Wasser, Kris’ legal team tried to serve the subpoena by putting it into a box from Nordstrom’s department store and having it sent to Kim’s house.
Wasser also complained that her client has already racked up a $250,000 bill in attorney’s fees yet it is unclear what Kris – who is seeking an annulment as he claims the couple’s 72-day marriage was a fraud – is trying to achieve in dragging out the proceedings.
She added that there was evidence to confirm reports that Kris and his legal team want to put reality TV on trial, noting they had also served Kim’s mom and manager Kris Jenner with a subpoena as well as NBC Universal and Bunim/Murray, which produces the Kardashian reality shows.
Kris’ lawyer Marshall Waller told the court he wants to prove the marriage, which took place in August 2011, was a fraud which Kim wanted to boost her reality show and said he wants to be armed with more information about the program before taking the brunette beauty’s deposition.
Wasser then asked why it is important to get an annulment but Waller didn’t answer. Kim’s representative stated that she intends to get Kris to pay every penny of Kim’s attorney’s fees.
On her way out of court, Wasser told TMZ: ”We’re just moving forward. My client just wants to be divorced.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here