Although she left a bad impression with her drama, she says time and experience has made her wiser and ready to show the world a new her.
In fact, she even took the blame for some of the drama that took place on the show. But after some self-reflection, bad press and bad ‘peer reviews,’ Christie knows how to handle herself this time around.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“I’m not a liar. I’m not a snake, and all the things that were out there. If you don’t know and you’re watching from the outside, then you go by the assessment you’re able to see,” she said.
Since the show, she admits that her trust has been severed with her co-stars, but she’s looking forward to the new mix of girls on the show.
“I will give everyone a chance, and I hope that I will get one in return. My intentions are always great and my heart is pure.”
Check out what else she has to say:
Get More: Basketball Wives LA 2
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here