Although she left a bad impression with her drama, she says time and experience has made her wiser and ready to show the world a new her.
In fact, she even took the blame for some of the drama that took place on the show. But after some self-reflection, bad press and bad ‘peer reviews,’ Christie knows how to handle herself this time around.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“I’m not a liar. I’m not a snake, and all the things that were out there. If you don’t know and you’re watching from the outside, then you go by the assessment you’re able to see,” she said.
Since the show, she admits that her trust has been severed with her co-stars, but she’s looking forward to the new mix of girls on the show.
“I will give everyone a chance, and I hope that I will get one in return. My intentions are always great and my heart is pure.”
Check out what else she has to say:
Get More: Basketball Wives LA 2
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here