Although she left a bad impression with her drama, she says time and experience has made her wiser and ready to show the world a new her.
In fact, she even took the blame for some of the drama that took place on the show. But after some self-reflection, bad press and bad ‘peer reviews,’ Christie knows how to handle herself this time around.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“I’m not a liar. I’m not a snake, and all the things that were out there. If you don’t know and you’re watching from the outside, then you go by the assessment you’re able to see,” she said.
Since the show, she admits that her trust has been severed with her co-stars, but she’s looking forward to the new mix of girls on the show.
“I will give everyone a chance, and I hope that I will get one in return. My intentions are always great and my heart is pure.”
Check out what else she has to say:
Get More: Basketball Wives LA 2
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here