Although she left a bad impression with her drama, she says time and experience has made her wiser and ready to show the world a new her.
In fact, she even took the blame for some of the drama that took place on the show. But after some self-reflection, bad press and bad ‘peer reviews,’ Christie knows how to handle herself this time around.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“I’m not a liar. I’m not a snake, and all the things that were out there. If you don’t know and you’re watching from the outside, then you go by the assessment you’re able to see,” she said.
Since the show, she admits that her trust has been severed with her co-stars, but she’s looking forward to the new mix of girls on the show.
“I will give everyone a chance, and I hope that I will get one in return. My intentions are always great and my heart is pure.”
Check out what else she has to say:
Get More: Basketball Wives LA 2
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here