Although she left a bad impression with her drama, she says time and experience has made her wiser and ready to show the world a new her.
In fact, she even took the blame for some of the drama that took place on the show. But after some self-reflection, bad press and bad ‘peer reviews,’ Christie knows how to handle herself this time around.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“I’m not a liar. I’m not a snake, and all the things that were out there. If you don’t know and you’re watching from the outside, then you go by the assessment you’re able to see,” she said.
Since the show, she admits that her trust has been severed with her co-stars, but she’s looking forward to the new mix of girls on the show.
“I will give everyone a chance, and I hope that I will get one in return. My intentions are always great and my heart is pure.”
Check out what else she has to say:
Get More: Basketball Wives LA 2
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here