The King of Pop would have been 54 on Wednesday, Aug. 29, and his family marked the occasion by visiting his hometown of Gary, Indiana.
While they were there, his sister La Toya and his 14-year-old daughter Paris attended the annual “Goin’ Back to Indiana” birthday Celebration where they posed for pictures with Michael Jackson impersonator Carlo Riley. Paris told him: ”I love your outfit.”
On his birthday, Michael’s fans held a vigil outside his childhood home yesterday and were thrilled when Paris and her 15-year-old brother came to join them. Before the vigil, Paris and Prince were given blue “Team Gary” and “I (Heart) Gary” T-shirts by Gary Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson as they posed for pictures at a casino overlooking Lake Michigan.
Paris later told fans: ”We just want you to know how much he meant to us and the city of Gary.”
Michael – who was also father to 10-year-old Blanket – died in June 2009 from acute Propofol intoxication. His personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray is currently serving a jail sentence for the singer’s involuntary manslaughter.
Below, more pics from the candlelight vigil.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here