The King of Pop would have been 54 on Wednesday, Aug. 29, and his family marked the occasion by visiting his hometown of Gary, Indiana.
While they were there, his sister La Toya and his 14-year-old daughter Paris attended the annual “Goin’ Back to Indiana” birthday Celebration where they posed for pictures with Michael Jackson impersonator Carlo Riley. Paris told him: ”I love your outfit.”
On his birthday, Michael’s fans held a vigil outside his childhood home yesterday and were thrilled when Paris and her 15-year-old brother came to join them. Before the vigil, Paris and Prince were given blue “Team Gary” and “I (Heart) Gary” T-shirts by Gary Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson as they posed for pictures at a casino overlooking Lake Michigan.
Paris later told fans: ”We just want you to know how much he meant to us and the city of Gary.”
Michael – who was also father to 10-year-old Blanket – died in June 2009 from acute Propofol intoxication. His personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray is currently serving a jail sentence for the singer’s involuntary manslaughter.
Below, more pics from the candlelight vigil.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here