He is the reason why pros need financial classes before getting their first check or they’ll end up making some very bad investment decisions like him.
And so that’s why Taylor hired a money manager, Eric Kim, who he’s now at odds with.
Kim is suing the former football star for $1M since he defamed the man’s name.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to the lawsuit, Taylor hired Kim because he finally realized he was bad with his money and made bad investments.
With Kim’s help, Taylor began to make some serious cash, but he then turned on him and started talking trash about him, even calling him a thief.
In fact, Taylor sued Kim last year, claiming his former financial dude schemed him out of $275K.
Kim denies it and says Taylor owes him commission for the money he helped him make.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here