He is the reason why pros need financial classes before getting their first check or they’ll end up making some very bad investment decisions like him.
And so that’s why Taylor hired a money manager, Eric Kim, who he’s now at odds with.
Kim is suing the former football star for $1M since he defamed the man’s name.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to the lawsuit, Taylor hired Kim because he finally realized he was bad with his money and made bad investments.
With Kim’s help, Taylor began to make some serious cash, but he then turned on him and started talking trash about him, even calling him a thief.
In fact, Taylor sued Kim last year, claiming his former financial dude schemed him out of $275K.
Kim denies it and says Taylor owes him commission for the money he helped him make.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here