He is the reason why pros need financial classes before getting their first check or they’ll end up making some very bad investment decisions like him.
And so that’s why Taylor hired a money manager, Eric Kim, who he’s now at odds with.
Kim is suing the former football star for $1M since he defamed the man’s name.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to the lawsuit, Taylor hired Kim because he finally realized he was bad with his money and made bad investments.
With Kim’s help, Taylor began to make some serious cash, but he then turned on him and started talking trash about him, even calling him a thief.
In fact, Taylor sued Kim last year, claiming his former financial dude schemed him out of $275K.
Kim denies it and says Taylor owes him commission for the money he helped him make.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here