He is the reason why pros need financial classes before getting their first check or they’ll end up making some very bad investment decisions like him.
And so that’s why Taylor hired a money manager, Eric Kim, who he’s now at odds with.
Kim is suing the former football star for $1M since he defamed the man’s name.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to the lawsuit, Taylor hired Kim because he finally realized he was bad with his money and made bad investments.
With Kim’s help, Taylor began to make some serious cash, but he then turned on him and started talking trash about him, even calling him a thief.
In fact, Taylor sued Kim last year, claiming his former financial dude schemed him out of $275K.
Kim denies it and says Taylor owes him commission for the money he helped him make.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here