He is the reason why pros need financial classes before getting their first check or they’ll end up making some very bad investment decisions like him.
And so that’s why Taylor hired a money manager, Eric Kim, who he’s now at odds with.
Kim is suing the former football star for $1M since he defamed the man’s name.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to the lawsuit, Taylor hired Kim because he finally realized he was bad with his money and made bad investments.
With Kim’s help, Taylor began to make some serious cash, but he then turned on him and started talking trash about him, even calling him a thief.
In fact, Taylor sued Kim last year, claiming his former financial dude schemed him out of $275K.
Kim denies it and says Taylor owes him commission for the money he helped him make.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here