*Jennifer Lopez has filed a lawsuit against her former driver, claiming he demanded $2.8 million to keep quiet about secrets he overheard while driving her around.
J.Lo’s case is a countersuit to a claim filed by Hakob Manoukian, who alleged he was forced to resign after being publicly berated by her manager, Benny Medina.
In her countersuit, obtained by TMZ, Jennifer alleges Hakob became drunk with power and wanted to control her entire security team and get more money for doing it. When he was turned down, Jennifer claimed he retaliated by threatening to spill confidential information that would be highly embarrassing.
Jennifer says the driver threatened that if he wasn’t paid $2.8 million he would take his information to authorities and have her criminally prosecuted.
She is suing for damages in excess of $20 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here