*Jennifer Lopez has filed a lawsuit against her former driver, claiming he demanded $2.8 million to keep quiet about secrets he overheard while driving her around.
J.Lo’s case is a countersuit to a claim filed by Hakob Manoukian, who alleged he was forced to resign after being publicly berated by her manager, Benny Medina.
In her countersuit, obtained by TMZ, Jennifer alleges Hakob became drunk with power and wanted to control her entire security team and get more money for doing it. When he was turned down, Jennifer claimed he retaliated by threatening to spill confidential information that would be highly embarrassing.
Jennifer says the driver threatened that if he wasn’t paid $2.8 million he would take his information to authorities and have her criminally prosecuted.
She is suing for damages in excess of $20 million.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here