*Jennifer Lopez has filed a lawsuit against her former driver, claiming he demanded $2.8 million to keep quiet about secrets he overheard while driving her around.
J.Lo’s case is a countersuit to a claim filed by Hakob Manoukian, who alleged he was forced to resign after being publicly berated by her manager, Benny Medina.
In her countersuit, obtained by TMZ, Jennifer alleges Hakob became drunk with power and wanted to control her entire security team and get more money for doing it. When he was turned down, Jennifer claimed he retaliated by threatening to spill confidential information that would be highly embarrassing.
Jennifer says the driver threatened that if he wasn’t paid $2.8 million he would take his information to authorities and have her criminally prosecuted.
She is suing for damages in excess of $20 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here