In a statement released Wednesday Jackson says that he regrets any distress caused to his late brother Michael’s three children. He acknowledges that irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly charged emotional environment, and says the family should try to heal in private.
The statement comes a week after a judge suspended family matriarch Katherine Jackson as guardian of her three grandchildren after she was out of contact for 10 days. That decision also came after a driveway confrontation involving other family members that required sheriff’s deputies to respond.
Jermaine Jackson says mutual suspicions caused events to spiral out of control and his family remains raw about his brother’s 2009 death.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here