In a statement released Wednesday Jackson says that he regrets any distress caused to his late brother Michael’s three children. He acknowledges that irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly charged emotional environment, and says the family should try to heal in private.
The statement comes a week after a judge suspended family matriarch Katherine Jackson as guardian of her three grandchildren after she was out of contact for 10 days. That decision also came after a driveway confrontation involving other family members that required sheriff’s deputies to respond.
Jermaine Jackson says mutual suspicions caused events to spiral out of control and his family remains raw about his brother’s 2009 death.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here