In a statement released Wednesday Jackson says that he regrets any distress caused to his late brother Michael’s three children. He acknowledges that irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly charged emotional environment, and says the family should try to heal in private.
The statement comes a week after a judge suspended family matriarch Katherine Jackson as guardian of her three grandchildren after she was out of contact for 10 days. That decision also came after a driveway confrontation involving other family members that required sheriff’s deputies to respond.
Jermaine Jackson says mutual suspicions caused events to spiral out of control and his family remains raw about his brother’s 2009 death.
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here