In a statement released Wednesday Jackson says that he regrets any distress caused to his late brother Michael’s three children. He acknowledges that irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly charged emotional environment, and says the family should try to heal in private.
The statement comes a week after a judge suspended family matriarch Katherine Jackson as guardian of her three grandchildren after she was out of contact for 10 days. That decision also came after a driveway confrontation involving other family members that required sheriff’s deputies to respond.
Jermaine Jackson says mutual suspicions caused events to spiral out of control and his family remains raw about his brother’s 2009 death.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here