In a statement released Wednesday Jackson says that he regrets any distress caused to his late brother Michael’s three children. He acknowledges that irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly charged emotional environment, and says the family should try to heal in private.
The statement comes a week after a judge suspended family matriarch Katherine Jackson as guardian of her three grandchildren after she was out of contact for 10 days. That decision also came after a driveway confrontation involving other family members that required sheriff’s deputies to respond.
Jermaine Jackson says mutual suspicions caused events to spiral out of control and his family remains raw about his brother’s 2009 death.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here