Rivers protested outside a Costco store this week because she was angry that the company had decided not to carry and sell her new book.
Holding up a megaphone at the Los Angeles location, Rivers announced that “I am the Rosa Parks of White People,” presumably to get laughter out of the audience.
She also said she was the Anne Frank of Beverly Hills, of course leading to the ire of the Anti-Defamation League.
Read/learn more at at Black Blue Dog.
Watch this video re[port from TMZ:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here