Rivers protested outside a Costco store this week because she was angry that the company had decided not to carry and sell her new book.
Holding up a megaphone at the Los Angeles location, Rivers announced that “I am the Rosa Parks of White People,” presumably to get laughter out of the audience.
She also said she was the Anne Frank of Beverly Hills, of course leading to the ire of the Anti-Defamation League.
Read/learn more at at Black Blue Dog.
Watch this video re[port from TMZ:
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here