There’s always something popping off with the cast. For instance Bossip got with everybody’s favorite couple, Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J recently to discuss among other things Joseline’s abortion of Stevie’s baby.
“That’s my life and that’s what I did,” she responded. “I wasn’t ready for a child. It didn’t have anything to do with Stevie or his other kids, because I love his kids and I’m part of the family too.”
She was then asked about Karlie Redd, another artist who’s also on the show.
“She’s funny to me,” Joseline would say of Karlie Redd. “She’s cool; I’m not knocking her for trying to do her thing.”
And just when you thought she was completely heartless, Joseline admitted she sympathizes with what Mimi has to deal with when it comes to Stevie J and their affair.
“Everybody got hurt by what was going on and everybody went through whatever they went through,” said Joseline. “I think it’s just a matter of time where everything will get better. You’ve got to just give it time.
Whatever, is all we can say. Anyway, watch:
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here