There’s always something popping off with the cast. For instance Bossip got with everybody’s favorite couple, Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J recently to discuss among other things Joseline’s abortion of Stevie’s baby.
“That’s my life and that’s what I did,” she responded. “I wasn’t ready for a child. It didn’t have anything to do with Stevie or his other kids, because I love his kids and I’m part of the family too.”
She was then asked about Karlie Redd, another artist who’s also on the show.
“She’s funny to me,” Joseline would say of Karlie Redd. “She’s cool; I’m not knocking her for trying to do her thing.”
And just when you thought she was completely heartless, Joseline admitted she sympathizes with what Mimi has to deal with when it comes to Stevie J and their affair.
“Everybody got hurt by what was going on and everybody went through whatever they went through,” said Joseline. “I think it’s just a matter of time where everything will get better. You’ve got to just give it time.
Whatever, is all we can say. Anyway, watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- The 15th Annual East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention in Philly
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here