There’s always something popping off with the cast. For instance Bossip got with everybody’s favorite couple, Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J recently to discuss among other things Joseline’s abortion of Stevie’s baby.
“That’s my life and that’s what I did,” she responded. “I wasn’t ready for a child. It didn’t have anything to do with Stevie or his other kids, because I love his kids and I’m part of the family too.”
She was then asked about Karlie Redd, another artist who’s also on the show.
“She’s funny to me,” Joseline would say of Karlie Redd. “She’s cool; I’m not knocking her for trying to do her thing.”
And just when you thought she was completely heartless, Joseline admitted she sympathizes with what Mimi has to deal with when it comes to Stevie J and their affair.
“Everybody got hurt by what was going on and everybody went through whatever they went through,” said Joseline. “I think it’s just a matter of time where everything will get better. You’ve got to just give it time.
Whatever, is all we can say. Anyway, watch:
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here