There’s always something popping off with the cast. For instance Bossip got with everybody’s favorite couple, Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J recently to discuss among other things Joseline’s abortion of Stevie’s baby.
“That’s my life and that’s what I did,” she responded. “I wasn’t ready for a child. It didn’t have anything to do with Stevie or his other kids, because I love his kids and I’m part of the family too.”
She was then asked about Karlie Redd, another artist who’s also on the show.
“She’s funny to me,” Joseline would say of Karlie Redd. “She’s cool; I’m not knocking her for trying to do her thing.”
And just when you thought she was completely heartless, Joseline admitted she sympathizes with what Mimi has to deal with when it comes to Stevie J and their affair.
“Everybody got hurt by what was going on and everybody went through whatever they went through,” said Joseline. “I think it’s just a matter of time where everything will get better. You’ve got to just give it time.
Whatever, is all we can say. Anyway, watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here