There’s always something popping off with the cast. For instance Bossip got with everybody’s favorite couple, Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J recently to discuss among other things Joseline’s abortion of Stevie’s baby.
“That’s my life and that’s what I did,” she responded. “I wasn’t ready for a child. It didn’t have anything to do with Stevie or his other kids, because I love his kids and I’m part of the family too.”
She was then asked about Karlie Redd, another artist who’s also on the show.
“She’s funny to me,” Joseline would say of Karlie Redd. “She’s cool; I’m not knocking her for trying to do her thing.”
And just when you thought she was completely heartless, Joseline admitted she sympathizes with what Mimi has to deal with when it comes to Stevie J and their affair.
“Everybody got hurt by what was going on and everybody went through whatever they went through,” said Joseline. “I think it’s just a matter of time where everything will get better. You’ve got to just give it time.
Whatever, is all we can say. Anyway, watch:
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here