As of this posting the artist, whose real name is Terius Gray, is still being held at the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
Juvenile, 37, was arrested in a connection with an incident at LIV, the hot nightclub of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach resort. He was booked at 7 a.m. and is being held on $500-bond, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The singer of Back That Ass Up was there to perform at the club alongside Lil Wayne, another Cash Money artist with whom he once had a beef when they broke up their band, the Hot Boys.
Cops say they were called to the resort about 4 a.m. and found about 100 people gathered by the valet ramp on Collins. According to the police report, there was some yelling and pushing. At one point, one cop watched Juvenile walk to his car. Someone reported Juvie had just been in a fight and police arrested the rapper.
We’ve also learned that four other people were arrested.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here