As of this posting the artist, whose real name is Terius Gray, is still being held at the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
Juvenile, 37, was arrested in a connection with an incident at LIV, the hot nightclub of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach resort. He was booked at 7 a.m. and is being held on $500-bond, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The singer of Back That Ass Up was there to perform at the club alongside Lil Wayne, another Cash Money artist with whom he once had a beef when they broke up their band, the Hot Boys.
Cops say they were called to the resort about 4 a.m. and found about 100 people gathered by the valet ramp on Collins. According to the police report, there was some yelling and pushing. At one point, one cop watched Juvenile walk to his car. Someone reported Juvie had just been in a fight and police arrested the rapper.
We’ve also learned that four other people were arrested.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here