As of this posting the artist, whose real name is Terius Gray, is still being held at the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
Juvenile, 37, was arrested in a connection with an incident at LIV, the hot nightclub of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach resort. He was booked at 7 a.m. and is being held on $500-bond, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The singer of Back That Ass Up was there to perform at the club alongside Lil Wayne, another Cash Money artist with whom he once had a beef when they broke up their band, the Hot Boys.
Cops say they were called to the resort about 4 a.m. and found about 100 people gathered by the valet ramp on Collins. According to the police report, there was some yelling and pushing. At one point, one cop watched Juvenile walk to his car. Someone reported Juvie had just been in a fight and police arrested the rapper.
We’ve also learned that four other people were arrested.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here