As of this posting the artist, whose real name is Terius Gray, is still being held at the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
Juvenile, 37, was arrested in a connection with an incident at LIV, the hot nightclub of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach resort. He was booked at 7 a.m. and is being held on $500-bond, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The singer of Back That Ass Up was there to perform at the club alongside Lil Wayne, another Cash Money artist with whom he once had a beef when they broke up their band, the Hot Boys.
Cops say they were called to the resort about 4 a.m. and found about 100 people gathered by the valet ramp on Collins. According to the police report, there was some yelling and pushing. At one point, one cop watched Juvenile walk to his car. Someone reported Juvie had just been in a fight and police arrested the rapper.
We’ve also learned that four other people were arrested.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here