As of this posting the artist, whose real name is Terius Gray, is still being held at the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
Juvenile, 37, was arrested in a connection with an incident at LIV, the hot nightclub of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach resort. He was booked at 7 a.m. and is being held on $500-bond, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
The singer of Back That Ass Up was there to perform at the club alongside Lil Wayne, another Cash Money artist with whom he once had a beef when they broke up their band, the Hot Boys.
Cops say they were called to the resort about 4 a.m. and found about 100 people gathered by the valet ramp on Collins. According to the police report, there was some yelling and pushing. At one point, one cop watched Juvenile walk to his car. Someone reported Juvie had just been in a fight and police arrested the rapper.
We’ve also learned that four other people were arrested.
Read/learn more at Gossip Extra.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here