Whether or not you believe K.Michelle’s story about MeMpHiTz is beside the point, some would say. But since she’s shared this part of her life with the world with no remorse, it’s only appropriate she speaks up now, right?
She thinks so, especially because the artist and “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” co-star recently published “Saving Our Daughters”
“Evelyn is such a beautiful woman that a lot of girls look up to. I’m very proud of her for taking a stance and walking away,” K said in a statement on GlobalGrind.com. “I feel like I was so in love at the time when the police came to my rescue, I should’ve moved forward with charges and [I should’ve done] what I needed to do… So, I think it’s very commendable on her part. At the same time it’s a tragic situation for both parties.”
The whole situation has been flooded with all types of criticism because of Evelyn’s terrible bully-like behavior. But K.Michelle sees no reason not to be sympathetic toward her at this time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here