Whether or not you believe K.Michelle’s story about MeMpHiTz is beside the point, some would say. But since she’s shared this part of her life with the world with no remorse, it’s only appropriate she speaks up now, right?
She thinks so, especially because the artist and “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” co-star recently published “Saving Our Daughters”
“Evelyn is such a beautiful woman that a lot of girls look up to. I’m very proud of her for taking a stance and walking away,” K said in a statement on GlobalGrind.com. “I feel like I was so in love at the time when the police came to my rescue, I should’ve moved forward with charges and [I should’ve done] what I needed to do… So, I think it’s very commendable on her part. At the same time it’s a tragic situation for both parties.”
The whole situation has been flooded with all types of criticism because of Evelyn’s terrible bully-like behavior. But K.Michelle sees no reason not to be sympathetic toward her at this time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here