Whether or not you believe K.Michelle’s story about MeMpHiTz is beside the point, some would say. But since she’s shared this part of her life with the world with no remorse, it’s only appropriate she speaks up now, right?
She thinks so, especially because the artist and “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” co-star recently published “Saving Our Daughters”
“Evelyn is such a beautiful woman that a lot of girls look up to. I’m very proud of her for taking a stance and walking away,” K said in a statement on GlobalGrind.com. “I feel like I was so in love at the time when the police came to my rescue, I should’ve moved forward with charges and [I should’ve done] what I needed to do… So, I think it’s very commendable on her part. At the same time it’s a tragic situation for both parties.”
The whole situation has been flooded with all types of criticism because of Evelyn’s terrible bully-like behavior. But K.Michelle sees no reason not to be sympathetic toward her at this time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here