Kanye West just knows he has the perfect b*tch by his side in Kim Kardashian and he wants the world to know it.
No, we’re not making this up. Remember, we are talking about Kanye West.
The story goes like this: After previewing unreleased music at NYC’s PH-D Rooftop Lounge early Saturday morning, West took to Twitter to confirm one song in particular, reportedly named “Perfect B*tch,” is about Kim Kardashian.
“I wrote the song Perfect Bitch about Kim,” West tweeted.
According to the New York Daily News, once source said the song, which contained the chorus, “my perfect bitch,” was the most talked about track of the evening. Another source revealed that many references were made not only to Kim, but also Amber Rose, West’s former flame before Kim K.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here