Kanye West just knows he has the perfect b*tch by his side in Kim Kardashian and he wants the world to know it.
No, we’re not making this up. Remember, we are talking about Kanye West.
The story goes like this: After previewing unreleased music at NYC’s PH-D Rooftop Lounge early Saturday morning, West took to Twitter to confirm one song in particular, reportedly named “Perfect B*tch,” is about Kim Kardashian.
“I wrote the song Perfect Bitch about Kim,” West tweeted.
According to the New York Daily News, once source said the song, which contained the chorus, “my perfect bitch,” was the most talked about track of the evening. Another source revealed that many references were made not only to Kim, but also Amber Rose, West’s former flame before Kim K.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here