Kanye West just knows he has the perfect b*tch by his side in Kim Kardashian and he wants the world to know it.
No, we’re not making this up. Remember, we are talking about Kanye West.
The story goes like this: After previewing unreleased music at NYC’s PH-D Rooftop Lounge early Saturday morning, West took to Twitter to confirm one song in particular, reportedly named “Perfect B*tch,” is about Kim Kardashian.
“I wrote the song Perfect Bitch about Kim,” West tweeted.
According to the New York Daily News, once source said the song, which contained the chorus, “my perfect bitch,” was the most talked about track of the evening. Another source revealed that many references were made not only to Kim, but also Amber Rose, West’s former flame before Kim K.
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here