Kanye West just knows he has the perfect b*tch by his side in Kim Kardashian and he wants the world to know it.
No, we’re not making this up. Remember, we are talking about Kanye West.
The story goes like this: After previewing unreleased music at NYC’s PH-D Rooftop Lounge early Saturday morning, West took to Twitter to confirm one song in particular, reportedly named “Perfect B*tch,” is about Kim Kardashian.
“I wrote the song Perfect Bitch about Kim,” West tweeted.
According to the New York Daily News, once source said the song, which contained the chorus, “my perfect bitch,” was the most talked about track of the evening. Another source revealed that many references were made not only to Kim, but also Amber Rose, West’s former flame before Kim K.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here