Kanye West just knows he has the perfect b*tch by his side in Kim Kardashian and he wants the world to know it.
No, we’re not making this up. Remember, we are talking about Kanye West.
The story goes like this: After previewing unreleased music at NYC’s PH-D Rooftop Lounge early Saturday morning, West took to Twitter to confirm one song in particular, reportedly named “Perfect B*tch,” is about Kim Kardashian.
“I wrote the song Perfect Bitch about Kim,” West tweeted.
According to the New York Daily News, once source said the song, which contained the chorus, “my perfect bitch,” was the most talked about track of the evening. Another source revealed that many references were made not only to Kim, but also Amber Rose, West’s former flame before Kim K.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here