No, she’s not trying to escape the home front drama going on in Cali.
She’s returning to her family’s hometown to celebrate what would have would have been her son, Michael’s 54th birthday.
A statement released on Tuesday says the Indiana the Jackson Matriarch will be accompanied by the late singer’s three of the late singers children
A candlelight vigil is planned for Aug. 29 outside the family’s home on Jackson’s 54th birthday.
The celebration is being called: “Goin’ Back to Indiana: Can You Feel It?”
You can find details on the events, including a tribute concert and an event honoring Katherine Jackson are posted on a Facebook page for the event, www.facebook.com/jacksonstreet2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here