No, she’s not trying to escape the home front drama going on in Cali.
She’s returning to her family’s hometown to celebrate what would have would have been her son, Michael’s 54th birthday.
A statement released on Tuesday says the Indiana the Jackson Matriarch will be accompanied by the late singer’s three of the late singers children
A candlelight vigil is planned for Aug. 29 outside the family’s home on Jackson’s 54th birthday.
The celebration is being called: “Goin’ Back to Indiana: Can You Feel It?”
You can find details on the events, including a tribute concert and an event honoring Katherine Jackson are posted on a Facebook page for the event, www.facebook.com/jacksonstreet2012.
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here