No, she’s not trying to escape the home front drama going on in Cali.
She’s returning to her family’s hometown to celebrate what would have would have been her son, Michael’s 54th birthday.
A statement released on Tuesday says the Indiana the Jackson Matriarch will be accompanied by the late singer’s three of the late singers children
A candlelight vigil is planned for Aug. 29 outside the family’s home on Jackson’s 54th birthday.
The celebration is being called: “Goin’ Back to Indiana: Can You Feel It?”
You can find details on the events, including a tribute concert and an event honoring Katherine Jackson are posted on a Facebook page for the event, www.facebook.com/jacksonstreet2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here