*You may recall, “R&B Diva” Keke Wyatt doesn’t trust men.
She made this perfectly clear in a recent episode of the new TV One hit, “R&B Divas.”
The show is credited with giving the network its biggest premiere episode ratings in like, forever. Wyatt says her distrust of men is exactly why she won’t let her current man, Michael, out of her sight. Looks like Mike, who seems like a really nice guy, is paying for the sins of those who came before him.
In an upcoming episode, Wyatt goes deep and gives details on the events and experiences that led her to be the woman we see today. She recalls the abusive relationships, bad marriage, and that horrible stabbing incident in 2002.
“I don’t trust men because the last one I had lied, left me alone all the time, and he cheated,” says Wyatt.
When we learned that Wyatt had stabbed her ex-husband in a violent attack, we wondered what happened. In an attempt to explain herself, and, you know, clear things up, Wyatt says she stabbed him in self defense.
“What happened was I was with old buddy, stabbed him (in self defense), but of course people don’t want to see it like that,” Wyatt tells the other women in a preview clip.
“I had a marriage where there was domestic violence going on and I did stab the guy, but I was trying to save my life. When you’re in that situation and you know you have a baby in the other room and the last thing you want to do is let your baby walk in on a dead mommy, you’re going to do whatever it takes.”
Well alrighty then.
“R&B Divas” airs Monday nights at 10 p.m. on TV One.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here