*Kelly Osbourne is standing by her “Fashion Police” co-star Joan Rivers by putting her two cents into the comic’s twitter beef with Rihanna.
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne’s daughter appeared to suggest the 24-year-old singer should get a ”sense of humor” as she defended Rivers’ tweet blasting Rihanna for saying she still ”loves” her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Kelly wrote on Twitter: ”W/ the greatest of respect 2 a young lady of whom I love please get a sense of humor @Joan_Rivers paved the way 4 all us opinionated ladies! (sic)”
As previously reported, Rihanna recently explained to Oprah Winfrey that she still has feelings for Brown, who she split from in February 2009 after he assaulted her, saying: ”We love each other and we probably always will.”
Rivers tweeted: ”Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown. Idiot! Now it’s my turn to slap her.”
Rihanna then responded, in a message which has now been deleted, saying: ”Wow, you really do get slow when you’re old, huh?”
Joan came back with, ”Honey, @Rihanna, everyone knows: If he hit you once, he’ll hit you again. Read the statistics. PS – Love to have you on Fashion Police! (sic).”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here