*Kelly Osbourne is standing by her “Fashion Police” co-star Joan Rivers by putting her two cents into the comic’s twitter beef with Rihanna.
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne’s daughter appeared to suggest the 24-year-old singer should get a ”sense of humor” as she defended Rivers’ tweet blasting Rihanna for saying she still ”loves” her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Kelly wrote on Twitter: ”W/ the greatest of respect 2 a young lady of whom I love please get a sense of humor @Joan_Rivers paved the way 4 all us opinionated ladies! (sic)”
As previously reported, Rihanna recently explained to Oprah Winfrey that she still has feelings for Brown, who she split from in February 2009 after he assaulted her, saying: ”We love each other and we probably always will.”
Rivers tweeted: ”Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown. Idiot! Now it’s my turn to slap her.”
Rihanna then responded, in a message which has now been deleted, saying: ”Wow, you really do get slow when you’re old, huh?”
Joan came back with, ”Honey, @Rihanna, everyone knows: If he hit you once, he’ll hit you again. Read the statistics. PS – Love to have you on Fashion Police! (sic).”
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here