*Kelly Osbourne is standing by her “Fashion Police” co-star Joan Rivers by putting her two cents into the comic’s twitter beef with Rihanna.
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne’s daughter appeared to suggest the 24-year-old singer should get a ”sense of humor” as she defended Rivers’ tweet blasting Rihanna for saying she still ”loves” her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Kelly wrote on Twitter: ”W/ the greatest of respect 2 a young lady of whom I love please get a sense of humor @Joan_Rivers paved the way 4 all us opinionated ladies! (sic)”
As previously reported, Rihanna recently explained to Oprah Winfrey that she still has feelings for Brown, who she split from in February 2009 after he assaulted her, saying: ”We love each other and we probably always will.”
Rivers tweeted: ”Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown. Idiot! Now it’s my turn to slap her.”
Rihanna then responded, in a message which has now been deleted, saying: ”Wow, you really do get slow when you’re old, huh?”
Joan came back with, ”Honey, @Rihanna, everyone knows: If he hit you once, he’ll hit you again. Read the statistics. PS – Love to have you on Fashion Police! (sic).”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here