*Kelly Osbourne is standing by her “Fashion Police” co-star Joan Rivers by putting her two cents into the comic’s twitter beef with Rihanna.
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne’s daughter appeared to suggest the 24-year-old singer should get a ”sense of humor” as she defended Rivers’ tweet blasting Rihanna for saying she still ”loves” her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Kelly wrote on Twitter: ”W/ the greatest of respect 2 a young lady of whom I love please get a sense of humor @Joan_Rivers paved the way 4 all us opinionated ladies! (sic)”
As previously reported, Rihanna recently explained to Oprah Winfrey that she still has feelings for Brown, who she split from in February 2009 after he assaulted her, saying: ”We love each other and we probably always will.”
Rivers tweeted: ”Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown. Idiot! Now it’s my turn to slap her.”
Rihanna then responded, in a message which has now been deleted, saying: ”Wow, you really do get slow when you’re old, huh?”
Joan came back with, ”Honey, @Rihanna, everyone knows: If he hit you once, he’ll hit you again. Read the statistics. PS – Love to have you on Fashion Police! (sic).”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here