*Kelly Osbourne is standing by her “Fashion Police” co-star Joan Rivers by putting her two cents into the comic’s twitter beef with Rihanna.
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne’s daughter appeared to suggest the 24-year-old singer should get a ”sense of humor” as she defended Rivers’ tweet blasting Rihanna for saying she still ”loves” her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Kelly wrote on Twitter: ”W/ the greatest of respect 2 a young lady of whom I love please get a sense of humor @Joan_Rivers paved the way 4 all us opinionated ladies! (sic)”
As previously reported, Rihanna recently explained to Oprah Winfrey that she still has feelings for Brown, who she split from in February 2009 after he assaulted her, saying: ”We love each other and we probably always will.”
Rivers tweeted: ”Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown. Idiot! Now it’s my turn to slap her.”
Rihanna then responded, in a message which has now been deleted, saying: ”Wow, you really do get slow when you’re old, huh?”
Joan came back with, ”Honey, @Rihanna, everyone knows: If he hit you once, he’ll hit you again. Read the statistics. PS – Love to have you on Fashion Police! (sic).”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here