Just like Kanye West is proud to have Kim Kardashian as his ‘Perfect Bitch,” she’s equally thrilled to be his known as his inspiration, according to TMZ.
Kim is telling friends, “I’m honored. I love it,” adding, “I know he doesn’t mean it in a negative way when he says the word ‘bitch.'”
Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, “I wrote the song ‘Perfect Bitch’ about Kim.” Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.
But Kim feels great about it, saying, “The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me.”
Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.
We’ll say it again … if she likes it, we love it!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here