Just like Kanye West is proud to have Kim Kardashian as his ‘Perfect Bitch,” she’s equally thrilled to be his known as his inspiration, according to TMZ.
Kim is telling friends, “I’m honored. I love it,” adding, “I know he doesn’t mean it in a negative way when he says the word ‘bitch.'”
Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, “I wrote the song ‘Perfect Bitch’ about Kim.” Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.
But Kim feels great about it, saying, “The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me.”
Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.
We’ll say it again … if she likes it, we love it!
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here