Just like Kanye West is proud to have Kim Kardashian as his ‘Perfect Bitch,” she’s equally thrilled to be his known as his inspiration, according to TMZ.
Kim is telling friends, “I’m honored. I love it,” adding, “I know he doesn’t mean it in a negative way when he says the word ‘bitch.'”
Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, “I wrote the song ‘Perfect Bitch’ about Kim.” Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.
But Kim feels great about it, saying, “The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me.”
Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.
We’ll say it again … if she likes it, we love it!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here