Just like Kanye West is proud to have Kim Kardashian as his ‘Perfect Bitch,” she’s equally thrilled to be his known as his inspiration, according to TMZ.
Kim is telling friends, “I’m honored. I love it,” adding, “I know he doesn’t mean it in a negative way when he says the word ‘bitch.'”
Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, “I wrote the song ‘Perfect Bitch’ about Kim.” Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.
But Kim feels great about it, saying, “The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me.”
Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.
We’ll say it again … if she likes it, we love it!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Beyonce: Jay Z Cheated ... But This Timeline Reveals the Truth
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here