Just like Kanye West is proud to have Kim Kardashian as his ‘Perfect Bitch,” she’s equally thrilled to be his known as his inspiration, according to TMZ.
Kim is telling friends, “I’m honored. I love it,” adding, “I know he doesn’t mean it in a negative way when he says the word ‘bitch.'”
Yesterday, Kayne tweeted, “I wrote the song ‘Perfect Bitch’ about Kim.” Interestingly, the tweet was later deleted.
But Kim feels great about it, saying, “The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me.”
Kim is also real pleased about the way Kanye describes her body in the song.
We’ll say it again … if she likes it, we love it!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here