*It’s another boy for Kim Zolciak.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star and her NFL-player husband, Kroy Biermann, welcomed their second son, Kash Kade, on Wednesday – joining big brother Kroy Jr., according to People.com.
“@biermann71 and I are sooo excited to tell you baby Kash Kade arrived today!!! Baby and I are doing great!!!! #soblessed,” Zolciak, 34, wrote on Twitter.
Biermann, 26, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, tweeted: “I’m so happy to announce that today we @kimzolciak and I welcomed our 2nd son Kash Kade, Mommy and baby are doing great!”
Zolciak’s 15-year-old daughter Brielle even tweeted: “BABY KASH KADE IS FINALLY HERE!:).”
Zolciak – who also has another daughter, Ariana, 10 – and Biermann met in 2010 and welcomed their first son in May 2011. They were married last November.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here