*It’s another boy for Kim Zolciak.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star and her NFL-player husband, Kroy Biermann, welcomed their second son, Kash Kade, on Wednesday – joining big brother Kroy Jr., according to People.com.
“@biermann71 and I are sooo excited to tell you baby Kash Kade arrived today!!! Baby and I are doing great!!!! #soblessed,” Zolciak, 34, wrote on Twitter.
Biermann, 26, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, tweeted: “I’m so happy to announce that today we @kimzolciak and I welcomed our 2nd son Kash Kade, Mommy and baby are doing great!”
Zolciak’s 15-year-old daughter Brielle even tweeted: “BABY KASH KADE IS FINALLY HERE!:).”
Zolciak – who also has another daughter, Ariana, 10 – and Biermann met in 2010 and welcomed their first son in May 2011. They were married last November.
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here