*It’s another boy for Kim Zolciak.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star and her NFL-player husband, Kroy Biermann, welcomed their second son, Kash Kade, on Wednesday – joining big brother Kroy Jr., according to People.com.
“@biermann71 and I are sooo excited to tell you baby Kash Kade arrived today!!! Baby and I are doing great!!!! #soblessed,” Zolciak, 34, wrote on Twitter.
Biermann, 26, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, tweeted: “I’m so happy to announce that today we @kimzolciak and I welcomed our 2nd son Kash Kade, Mommy and baby are doing great!”
Zolciak’s 15-year-old daughter Brielle even tweeted: “BABY KASH KADE IS FINALLY HERE!:).”
Zolciak – who also has another daughter, Ariana, 10 – and Biermann met in 2010 and welcomed their first son in May 2011. They were married last November.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here