*It’s another boy for Kim Zolciak.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star and her NFL-player husband, Kroy Biermann, welcomed their second son, Kash Kade, on Wednesday – joining big brother Kroy Jr., according to People.com.
“@biermann71 and I are sooo excited to tell you baby Kash Kade arrived today!!! Baby and I are doing great!!!! #soblessed,” Zolciak, 34, wrote on Twitter.
Biermann, 26, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, tweeted: “I’m so happy to announce that today we @kimzolciak and I welcomed our 2nd son Kash Kade, Mommy and baby are doing great!”
Zolciak’s 15-year-old daughter Brielle even tweeted: “BABY KASH KADE IS FINALLY HERE!:).”
Zolciak – who also has another daughter, Ariana, 10 – and Biermann met in 2010 and welcomed their first son in May 2011. They were married last November.
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here