*Actor Victor Williams, best known for his role on the CBS sitcom “The King Of Queens,” has been hit with a new lawsuit after allegedly failing to pay child support.
The TV star is accused of shirking his duty to help cover food, clothing and childcare for his two-year-old daughter with ex-girlfriend, actress Karen Pittman, reports the New York Post.
According to the suit, filed by Pittman in New York’s Brooklyn Supreme Court, the 41-year-old has not sent her a payment since January.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here