*Actor Victor Williams, best known for his role on the CBS sitcom “The King Of Queens,” has been hit with a new lawsuit after allegedly failing to pay child support.
The TV star is accused of shirking his duty to help cover food, clothing and childcare for his two-year-old daughter with ex-girlfriend, actress Karen Pittman, reports the New York Post.
According to the suit, filed by Pittman in New York’s Brooklyn Supreme Court, the 41-year-old has not sent her a payment since January.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here