*Actor Victor Williams, best known for his role on the CBS sitcom “The King Of Queens,” has been hit with a new lawsuit after allegedly failing to pay child support.
The TV star is accused of shirking his duty to help cover food, clothing and childcare for his two-year-old daughter with ex-girlfriend, actress Karen Pittman, reports the New York Post.
According to the suit, filed by Pittman in New York’s Brooklyn Supreme Court, the 41-year-old has not sent her a payment since January.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here