Hailing from Houston, Texas, The Walls is made up of four siblings, 20-year-old Darrell, 16-year-old Rhea, 15-year-old Paco, and 14-year-old Ahjah.
Raised by musicians, The Walls have been working diligently to perfect their sound and recently collaborated with producer Levi “Too” King and released their self-titled album.
Later this month, The Walls Group will embark on a national tour, stopping in major cities including Lexington, Ky., Indianapolis, Ind., and Austin, Texas.
“When I first saw a video of The Walls Group, I knew they were something special,” Franklin said. “I was truly blown away by their vocal abilities at such young ages. And when I flew down to Houston to meet them, I couldn’t believe how down to earth and humble they were. I truly saw something unique in this group and I’m excited to start this new journey with The Walls.”
Franklin has begun working with The Walls Group on their sophomore album scheduled for release in 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here