Hailing from Houston, Texas, The Walls is made up of four siblings, 20-year-old Darrell, 16-year-old Rhea, 15-year-old Paco, and 14-year-old Ahjah.
Raised by musicians, The Walls have been working diligently to perfect their sound and recently collaborated with producer Levi “Too” King and released their self-titled album.
Later this month, The Walls Group will embark on a national tour, stopping in major cities including Lexington, Ky., Indianapolis, Ind., and Austin, Texas.
“When I first saw a video of The Walls Group, I knew they were something special,” Franklin said. “I was truly blown away by their vocal abilities at such young ages. And when I flew down to Houston to meet them, I couldn’t believe how down to earth and humble they were. I truly saw something unique in this group and I’m excited to start this new journey with The Walls.”
Franklin has begun working with The Walls Group on their sophomore album scheduled for release in 2013.
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here