Hailing from Houston, Texas, The Walls is made up of four siblings, 20-year-old Darrell, 16-year-old Rhea, 15-year-old Paco, and 14-year-old Ahjah.
Raised by musicians, The Walls have been working diligently to perfect their sound and recently collaborated with producer Levi “Too” King and released their self-titled album.
Later this month, The Walls Group will embark on a national tour, stopping in major cities including Lexington, Ky., Indianapolis, Ind., and Austin, Texas.
“When I first saw a video of The Walls Group, I knew they were something special,” Franklin said. “I was truly blown away by their vocal abilities at such young ages. And when I flew down to Houston to meet them, I couldn’t believe how down to earth and humble they were. I truly saw something unique in this group and I’m excited to start this new journey with The Walls.”
Franklin has begun working with The Walls Group on their sophomore album scheduled for release in 2013.
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here